Nugget Shooter Forums

Garrett's..

Been searching some land in Ben Wheeler, Texas. Looking for relic's from the Cherokees last stand. This took place about the time the cival war began. Rumors say the man that owned the property back in those days use to take baskets of gold and bury it in a draw somewhere on the property. He was in fear of being robbed of his gold with the war going on. Last i heard they ain't found much. 200 acres to search.

http://www.kltv.com/story/22934958/treasure-hunters-search-etx-property-for-historic-relics

Edited by Rimshot

I'd look, between the house and well, House and outhouse, by or under water trouft. Out by the barn, or if they had a pig pin, chicken coupe. or along the fence, check out the fence post. Grubstake

Rim you need a Minelab GPX machine with a NF 25" mono coil and you'll be feet ahead of the Garrett's....

look for draws on the property to beep.....

Better yet, buy a long range locator like the electroscope. You'll be able to find it from a distance of up to one mile....

Just kidding guys, just kidding. Those are as worthless in locating treasure as coin flips are... I wanted to show my humorous side today.. :D :D :D

hmmmmm......if only i could rent a gpx 5000.....hmmmmmmmmm???????????

sounds like a job for a two box detector...they can be bought used for small dollars, unlike the 5000...

also, it does not have to be the newest Minlab...a minelab pi of any vintage and a large coil...you will get lots of small iron with one...

fred

hmmmmm......if only i could rent a gpx 5000.....hmmmmmmmmm???????????

Rim buy that gpx 5000 with your Visa, then find a load of that gold within 30 days and pay the Visa off with

no interest and then buy the Panther water car...... :yesss:

That's like gambling isn't it???????? lol! But the man did say sharings ok.

Edited by Rimshot