Nugget Shooter Forums

Honda ct90

I've been wanting one of these old Honda trail bikes for a while now. Had one come up for sale locally on Craigslist, had spoken to the owner and was on my way to get the bike when she emailed and said someone else had just showed up and given her cash. Kinda bummed that fell through so I thought I'd see if any members on here might have one they wanted to part with. I'd trade gold for it. Thanks

Bill ... Had my brother's Rokon for awhile thinking that was going to be a good vehicle for prospecting ... NOT! ATV (Quad) or UTV(such as my RZR800) is the way to go.

Yes King and though the little critters will go anywhere (not sand so much) they will damn near beat your spine to death doing it. These days some nice used quads can be had on the cheap sometimes if you look around.

Just picked up a 6.5hp Rokon knockoff, Baja 200, from Tractor Supply. Big ol'tires,shocks and such. Can't carry much with 2 wheels but detector,bakpak and gun don't need much room. Must go deeper into forests now as water dying and regs bs-John :brows:

Just picked up a 6.5hp Rokon knockoff, Baja 200, from Tractor Supply. Big ol'tires,shocks and such. Can't carry much with 2 wheels but detector,bakpak and gun don't need much room. Must go deeper into forests now as water dying and regs bs-John :brows:

HJ what company makes the Baja 200.....I've been thinking Rokon for quite a while now but $$$$ short of one.....a quad

won't go a lot of the places I want to go.....too steep and way to many trees....

LOL! I had one of those. I found out if you Rev them up to Oh Say 7 Grand and Mash it in gear you could do cool wheelies with it. I got mine for $50.00 and ran it for a year. Sold it to another guy for $50.00 and he ran it for a year. Hard machine to Kill.

Baja motorsports is correct-ridden one before and got a brand new one-bought as a present but gkid died so he sold it for $450 'cause he couldn't look at it anymore-John