Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Ray

meteorites & BLM

Clay

You have a way of spinning words. I never said that the MRDS didn't matter. In fact they say

that the Barringer crater mining activity was not significant. Written records are assay reports,

shipping documents,reciepts for delivery, canceled checks,or other official documents,made at

the time of the activity. A smelter or other processing report would be worthy of note.

I find it odd that a mining activity that drew so much attention,came up with such vague MAS and

Mils reports. I never said that the book could be made up. I only pointed out that not all information

in books,has been verified or is accurate. You proved that point with your Ben Tilghman episode.

You are gonna wear a hole in it beating it against the barn like that...

You tellers seem for the most part to be very concerned with the multitude of regulations promulgated by the Feds, and being in strict compliance with same. I have met a few of you and I think you are a rather bright lot. I just do not understand why you think you can ever prevail over a multi layered bureaucracy peopled with career bureaucrats marching to the tune of a caliope playing neandrathal, directed by a cabal of self serving chronically re elected rat bastid crooks whose sole interet is perpetuating their myopic agenda. Every time I get one by them I grin.....hi Fred, see you in the pen !

Sawmill,

Now, what are the chances that on this forum someone would run into a genealogy expert to set the record straight? Even Carla did not know and why I said you were right about there being more than one!

Now that we know WHO the partner was, will that change much or anything? It would to the heirs but who else?

What a great question about the ore. I have wondered what was ever made of it. Was a harder steel or something like that ever made?

Would this have been that instance of 'alien intervention' into our history which would give a quantum leap to our understanding of metals and space travel? (All of that urban myth stuff about pyramids to spacecraft from ancient aliens.)

Mitchel

I see in another post about Egypt that meteorites were an 'alien intervention' of sorts! Look here:

http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=24790&hl=