Nugget Shooter Forums

This is what makes all those pull tabs worth it. Being able to help this lovely young lady find her rings. She lost 3 rings while sun bathing in the yard. Her dad found one with the mower and then she called us. I'm glad we didn't have to do the walk of shame after this hunt! Haha! Happy Hunting. Keep it low and swing it slow my friends.

Daughter lost her class ring in Hawaii 17-20 years ago, while her husband was stationed there. An ol retired fart found it and finally traced her down and she got it back the 20th of last month. I explained to her the BS he must of had to get it back to her. She's a good girl and know she'll make sure he knows she appreciated the return.

Gotta love this hobby!

Shep

A couple of nights ago as soon as I was going out on the beach a couple asked me to look for their cell phone. This was the 3rd time I have been on a cell phone hunt in the last 2 months. I didn't find this one.

About 3 week ago I found one for another couple who had a better idea of where they lost the phone. It was covered by sand and they would never have found it. And then when we were having a coin hunt a Japanese tourist came to us with a map where her phone was and one of 4 of us looking found it.

It's nice to be helpful.

Mitchel