Nugget Shooter Forums

So proud of my first meteorite

Frank ,

Pretty sure its 210 grams......I got this one when boulderdash and I met you and Teri up there, over a year ago I guess... It was 106 degrees :barnie:

Did you buy a used name tag it says found 1995....NOV 24 ? Nice house an NICE rock :yesss:

Did you buy a used name tag it says found 1995....NOV 24 ? Nice house an NICE rock :yesss:

Jim thats a standard used it means the strewnfield was discovered then.

Dr. Krieg discovered the 1st one while hunting gold and had it classified as I understand.

ADAM I had forgotten you got over 1 on that hunt. Thats the day I showed you where the big speci I detected came from plus some space rocks.

Edited by frank c

Great find but details Adam.. details.. What were you using? How deep? How can you keep us all in suspense? :D

Yeah Adam Gee Whiz Even !!! Post an X on here so I know where to look too :4chsmu1:

Yep if I can find a gold nugget that size I will definetly build a condo for it. Whats the difference of a meotorite and a space rock ? I have probably walked on, tripped over, and anything else that comes to mind over one and not known it !!!

. Whats the difference of a meotorite and a space rock ? I have probably walked on, tripped over, and anything else that comes to mind over one and not known it !!!

The difference between a meteorite and a spacerock :

A spacerock is a meteorite that was in close proximity to , and accompanied by " Uncle Marvin ".

post-562-0-21468800-1374458353_thumb.jpg

post-562-0-38792600-1374458531_thumb.jpg