Nugget Shooter Forums

Back to the hospital

Well, guys, wish me luck ... Heading back to the hospital for a second round of stenting on Thursday, 7/18 ... Right heart artery is 85% plugged so they're gonna fix that ... I should be out and swinging within a month !!! Can't wait .... Cheers, Unc

Hey, RON. hope everything goe's ok, wife and I will be praying for you. sounds like you and me have the same heart! I had a total of 11 stents, and then my 5X's bypass. Still having problems, I now have two leaking heart valves, and AFib on top of that. seems we can't win! Gary

Ron:
Best for you. Will be praying for you and a speedy recovery.

Dad is sure doing LOTS better after he had his heart surgery.

You will feel a lot better.

Take care of yourself.

Tom H.

Uncle Ron, good luck. I think your hearts fine, you just like all those candy strippers running around over us ol prospectors.

Shep

Ron hope you get well soon. Maybe they'll try some of those new stints they just came out with. They look like plastic but i guess they disolve after awhile. Hurry back cause i won't to hear more about those large nugget's you been finding. GL!

Edited by Rimshot

Ron ... In the heart shop and out again ... good thoughts headed your way and wishing a quick and complete recovery ... Fall is just around the corner and the nuggets are waiting for ya!

Mike F

Get Well Soon Ron....... Cooler weather is not too far away.

Joe

A quick tune up and you will be able to cover three times as much ground. Heres to a quick and complete recovery :yesss:

What he said... My dad had a bunch of those put in years ago. It seems like they've the "roto rooter angiosnake stent install gig" down to a science.