Nugget Shooter Forums

To all you greenhorns out there........

Rimshot

or babes in prospecting....There is a set of cd's out there that will help you learn how to prospect, how to use some of the equipment, how to set up a 1'st class camp site with drinking lounge to boot, and also with a nice bit of history too.

It's called the "Randsburg Edition."

It's has two young men that are dashing and trying to find that illusive yellow stuff we call "Gold."

3 cd's with 6 hrs of video that will make your veins run hot with gold fever...boy i'm sweating right now as I speak.....dizzy with gold fever. OMG!!!

Seriously folks...Bucket and Boomer worked hard on this video IMO and Scotty too.

And the whole set of cd's it's cheaper then a good steak dinner for the family.

Get it today!

http://bucketandboomer.com/content/gold-prospecting-adventure-video/

Rim

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there Rimmy!! Thanks for the props on our video, I been gearing up for fishing lately and haven't been around. Glad you liked it, maybe even better than a few gold fever episodes eh? Cause that's what started this whole thing. me and some buddies tune in for an episode of gold fever and the dudes out pickin flowers for a pot of tea?? We were so pissed we would have thrown the TV out the window but for it weighed about 400lbs... otherwise it wouldn't have been a good scene, so naturally I start poppin off about how many lousy shows this guy put out in a row and I could do better, one of the other guys said no way and that's how it started and I still say our show was better. No need to take notes...just sit back, crack a cold one :2drink: and watch three guys fall apart in 7 straight days!! I hate to toot my own horn but Tom....you lose! :Just_Cuz_15:

I've watched all their other videos on youtube quite a few times and enjoy them more than any others for the way they are put together..... I'll bet those cd's are great. My 7 year old grandson watches them over and over and especially likes the ones with the music "Ballet of a Drywasher", "Claim Jumper" etc

Joe

Edited by Joe Z

Billy you already have "The Randsburg Edition" are you sure you want another one? Let me know before I send it out.

Joe Z, you really touched a nerve now! My all time favorite is "Ballad of the Drywasher" :yesss: I love that video!! Your grandson has GREAT taste!! Thanks Joe.

Billy you already have "The Randsburg Edition" are you sure you want another one? Let me know before I send it out.

Joe Z, you really touched a nerve now! My all time favorite is "Ballad of the Drywasher" :yesss: I love that video!! Your grandson has GREAT taste!! Thanks Joe.

Are you sure???? I will look again,..... Is this the early 3 CD 6 hour one from a couple years back or a new one?

Are you sure???? I will look again,..... Is this the early 3 CD 6 hour one from a couple years back or a new one?

Yep...that's the same one...still milking it. Haven't had time to finish the latest one yet.

Dave buddy...see that writing in blue down at the bottom? click on it and boom!..yer there, but wait for a bit and I will mess around with my paypal and figure out a discount for the Nuggetshooters.

Hey Buckey! It looks like your getting some exposure on Facebook too. You may be a millionaire by the end of August..hehe!!!!!!!

Hahaha...I wish! The Youtube page is kickin butt too! For the next few months I'm gonna attempt some Bucket & Boomer style youtube fishing video's, so we'll see how that turns out.