Nugget Shooter Forums

Seeking Female Partner/Companion

Retired Navy, live full time in the desert north of Yuma Arizona, first picture, base camp, second taken at one of my mining camps. Would love to share the following adventures, such as: Gold mining, meteorite/treasure hunting; wood/metal working; golf; travel and much more.

Am very healthy, fit & trim. Have three grown children who have families of their own. August and September, travel to visit them in Wisconsin, Michigan and North Carolina.

All replies will receive an update on "Peg Leg Smith's Lost Gold," love, Bob. divinity98-@live.com

post-26467-0-41841900-1373929662_thumb.j

post-26467-0-60263200-1373929949_thumb.j

I'm waiting to see if he has any luck...i might try it.........hehe!

There is nothing to fear but fear itself

All you can lose is your wallet.life and the pursuit of happiness. Like a real prospector you don't know what you will find until you start looking. !! So go for it and let us know how it turns out. Even just friendship, It beats all the gold you can find :thumbsupanim

Been responding to women on Craigslist, especially the one's wanting an outdoor man, even near the places my children live. Am guessing, that living in the desert without air-conditioning and no refrigeration might be to rough for them. Dry camp eight months out of a year.

Have had no replies so far on this forum, but maybe one will respond. One of the three treasures is a sure thing, just needs to be dug-up. Dangerous hiking alone in some parts here, OK at my placer digging's.

Do have an excellent lead on Peg Leg's gold, but the area is dangerous hiking alone. Thanks for the interest, bob

A breeze blowing through a wet cloth makes good air conditioning and a RV refrigerator on propane runs real cheap. Place an ad on Craigslist yourselves so the gals can read it. Ya never know, Maybe one of us will run into that right gal and remember your posts and steer her in your direction. Gotta keep an eye on my wife now she's eyeballin in that Toyota. Her son has one thats all jacked up so that you can almost walk under it to change the oil. But I think it's to make it easier to hook the chain up when it's stuck :D

As a word of caution, be very careful with the personal ads on Craigslist.

I also am in your position, looking for a companion/wife who enjoys my

type of living, and have tried craigslist. Many of the responses were from

hookers, con artist, & homeless drunks/druggies.

And some are from overseas !!!! looking to enter the USA.

Use common sense; the more replies you go through, the easier it is to

spot them. Best of luck.

I see plenty wanting the outdoors type but i'm not in the right age group....ughhh

W/D M,

Please listen to Golden Ray. He's absolutely right.

Saginaw

After reading this thread I went on craigslist for a looksee :arrowheadsmiley: anyone wanna start a hog farm as there are plenty a them. Or a whorehouse as that's some crazy arse crap :old: I do not facilitate a community depository :tisk-tisk: John

Have had three that tried to scam me out of money. They all had teenage daughters and their husbands had died. Plus none of them lived in the area they posted their ad. Had fun with all three of them, because after the second or third response from them, you knew they where digging for money. That's why I don't bother with CL anymore.

Did get a few responses that where real, but they felt that my life-style was to primitive. My children do not think so, they visit at times, but don't stay long. Am happy and content 24/7, have no bills to pay, and biggest worry is deciding what to do each day. Some woman will be interested someday.

Update on Peg Leg: most stories on the lost black nuggets puts them in the west side of Imperial County. But the spring and the marked boulder that Peg Leg referred to is on the east side of the county.

Thanks for the responses, bob

Heck, I've been married 6 times, First wife From texas, left me while I was in Nam, second wife, Was From west Virgina, was Married to her for 5 years, I was longhaul, she left me, Third wife was from Texas, I left her, 4th was from AZ, I left her, I don't drink, and its damned hard to live with with someone that doe's, 5th wife was from Canada, I left her, She just wanted a green card, Now I'm still married to my 6th, she is the sister of # 2 wife, and we have been married going on 21 years. Very happy with her. Grubstake

Yep, Gar. Can't do without them, and can't live with them. Funny, my first wife, really messed with my head, when she left me while I was in Nam, Out of all them, I only have one kid that's mine, a Daughter by my 2nd wife, the rest are all step kids. Grubstake

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Up date,

At the time this topic was posted, I mentioned to the young lady who works at the Bar & Grill at the golf course I play at in Yuma on Mondays, that I was seeking a female partner. Past Monday she said, none of her friends was interested because I have no air-conditioning, at best it has to be seasonal, no summertime.

Came up with an great idea. Many of the over-weight gals on CL are looking for a GYM BUDDY. Save your GYM fees girls and have an adventure of a lifetime by being my partner, and have an income also.

Am 5' 8" tall, now weigh 115lbs. and can drive a golf ball 230 yards. Ten years ago weighed 175lbs. and could only drive the ball 190-200 yards, and needed a golf-cart to golf.

Now am able to hike for hours in the heat with little sweat, and loss of energy, now, am a sixty nine year old trapped in a twenty year old body. Be forever young girls, like me. Love, bob

Edited by wet/dry mixer