Nugget Shooter Forums

106 F or BUST !!!!

frank c

Well its supposed to hit 106 here tomorrow. But I ain't afraid of no ghosts.
Tomorrow just happens to be the 1st day I'm able to git out there an swing since I can't remember ??? maybe early May ??
Its been TOO long anyway.
I hope I come home with somethin to post along with the heat stroke.
I'm locked an loaded set ta go hitin it at 4AM :ROFL::4chsmu1::nutty:
Hapy Huntn.

Frank:
Good luck to you out there :)
Hope you score some gold and sooth the itch.

Right now its only 90 out and it feels cool! :yesss:

Take care of your self and dont over do it.
Tom H.

WADE YA hit the nail on the HEAD :yesss: 3 dinks of which 2 were in the same hole, used a 7x14 on the 1st and a 14 "DD" round on the 2 in the same hole. 7/10ths gram OR 1/2 DWT not bad at least I remembered how to turn on my detector an what a nuglet sounds like :evil1:

On the road by 4:30 AM an back home at 9:30 AM, My 1st time out in quite a while didn't want to push it out in the heat this morning.
I've been workin indoors the last 2 months.
BUT TOMORROWS ANOTHER STORY :brows: I plan on a full day in the field.

post-562-0-56804400-1373477911_thumb.jpg

WADE YA hit the nail on the HEAD :yesss: 3 dinks of which 2 were in the same hole, used a 7x14 on the 1st and a 14 "DD" round on the 2 in the same hole. 7/10ths gram OR 1/2 DWT not bad at least I remembered how to turn on my detector an what a nuglet sounds like :evil1:

On the road by 4:30 AM an back home at 9:30 AM, My 1st time out in quite a while didn't want to push it out in the heat this morning.

I've been workin indoors the last 2 months.

BUT TOMORROWS ANOTHER STORY :brows: I plan on a full day in the field.

Cool beans Frank

Glad you found something yellow :)

Tomarow is suppose to be cooler also :wee:

Tom H.

uuummm Frank. How many miles round trip? Just curious.

Rim, not far from home , saves on gas. But I haven't detected a larger sized nug there in over a year.

But the dinks keep ya in tune till another bigun comes along.

Frank,

It must be nice to have it close to home. Some of these guys drive miles and miles for it, and when they don't find it, expenses down the drain. I may visit one day but I don't think I could ever afford to live there or prospect there. The gold would have to be close or the expenses would gobble me up. And if your close to gold, living there ain't cheap either. But I will always be a reader of this board and just dream for now, how it could have been.

Rim

I drive miles away also. For some other grounds to hunt.
The fuel is the big thing nowadays. If ya don't get over something appreciable it just costs ya for sure.
Thats why its better to plan an extended stay to help cover costs.

Frank glad there are a few bits left in the patch. Did you take the wife along? Last trip she sure had fun with the gold bug 2. Seems like I got her over 3 baby nugs in a short time and you may have to buy her one for Xmas.

Frank glad there are a few bits left in the patch. Did you take the wife along? Last trip she sure had fun with the gold bug 2. Seems like I got her over 3 baby nugs in a short time and you may have to buy her one for Xmas.

I was alone Wade. Just me the birds bees an snakes.

She tells everyone who will listen about that day you gave her the GB2 lessons and how much she enjoyed it.

Hope all is goin well for ya out there.

Frank,nice hot day nuggies. I'll be in the fishing mode until I make it back to Az. in Nov. Maybe I can find a Mate to My 4oz. Az. nug this fall. I only get My gold fix By reading the posts on the forums.

Harry

Frank, The picture of the 4.16 oz. nugget is On the cover page of the June issue of the ICMJ . The story of the find starts on page 11. I can't get My adobe Photoshop to download pictures to this forum. Harry