Nugget Shooter Forums

Two 4 oz nuggets...

TomH

BIG SCORE!!!!!

For the past 10 months I have saved my black sand to re-process for fine gold.

Seeing it’s been so hot out, I decided to start processing that black sand a little at a time.

I left my little tub of black sand on the back patio, and I was going to get to it later.

Today I checked on my little tub and found that the black sand was tossed all around and on the floor.

My first reaction was WHAT!

Then I noticed that there was two, at least (4oz) nuggets buried in the black sand.

I can only thank my cat for those.

What!! I didnt say GOLD nuggets :P

This was mailed to me by a friend. :)
Tom H.

post-25308-0-93480400-1373074125_thumb.j

• Like 1

yer a Richard, I mean dick!!!!!!!!! with yer "two, 4 oz. nuggets"......a bunch of cat crap Topic posting BS!!!!!! Ya had me goin there Tom, fer a second...... Is it that borrrrriiiinnng there where you live? Really, Really????

It's OK, you kan be honest.

RH

Edited by rockhunter1620

Them cat nugget's are hard to find sometimes....lol!!! Especially when there rolled into a payday bar....hehe!

Edited by Rimshot

Tom. As usual, your post shows your astuteness and knowledge in the field of ore samples.

Perhaps you can help me identify these that I came across last year?

I appreciate your help,

Patrick .....

post-23679-0-75441500-1373077592_thumb.j

Ha Ha Tom...

I think you just jinxed yourself to a lifetime of finding such

"nuggets" for fooling us as you did...

Thanks for the humor!

~LARGO~

Adam, probably pretty sure he learned it from pop! and just passing it on. Don't know for sure, just saying-

;-) ;-)

Shep

Tom. As usual, your post shows your astuteness and knowledge in the field of ore samples.

Perhaps you can help me identify these that I came across last year?

I appreciate your help,

Patrick .....

Regular ol horse crap! :)

Tom

yer a Richard, I mean dick!!!!!!!!! with yer "two, 4 oz. nuggets"......a bunch of cat crap Topic posting BS!!!!!! Ya had me goin there Tom, fer a second...... Is it that borrrrriiiinnng there where you live? Really, Really????

It's OK, you kan be honest.

RH

Just trying to have some fun...actually...yah.... its really hot and boring here in AZ.

So, we post funny things and laugh until it gets cooler. :))))

Tom H.

Adam, probably pretty sure he learned it from pop! and just passing it on. Don't know for sure, just saying-

;-) ;-)

Shep

Yup.....I got it all from me DAD! :)

Tom

Got him out of enough tough spots, I'm going to take the fifth on this one. He was supposed to give me the black sand to work over but I think he can keep it for now. I might suggest that you scoop out the solids and soak the rest in a little bleach for a while son. Happy scratching!

Pops,

Old T :old:m

Tom ... haven't spit my coffee for a long time. Learned a long time ago when ready some of Garimpo's stuff to put the coffee cup down and swallow before reading. I was mid slurp when I got to the end of your story ... YUP ... You guessed it ... I have a mess to clean up on the computer and floor post haste! Thanks for the morning laugh ... way to funny ... and way, way too much free time on your hands! :ROFL::nutty::4chsmu1:

Mike F