Nugget Shooter Forums

WANTED: ADVENTURE SEEKING GOLD HUNTERS IN THE LAST FRONTIER!!!!

WANTED: ADVENTURE SEEKING GOLD HUNTERS IN THE LAST FRONTIER!!!!

Are you up for taking the gold adventure of a lifetime?

Are you ready to FIND GOLD in one of the most beautiful places on earth?

If so, major TV production company wants to help you make it happen!

If you've got a huge personality, a love of adventure and you want to strike it rich, we want to hear from you!

For more details, contact us today!!!!

friend us on Facebook, Gold TVcasting

BEEN CONTACTED BY 2 OUTFITS-GO TO SOUTH AMERICA OR AFRICA AND DIE---I GOT MY GOLD,AND DON'T NEED TO MAKE SOMEONE ELSE RICH BY SACRAFICING WHATS LEFT A MY BODY.. oops sorry caps. Gettn' plenty with no crocadiles,caymen,anaconda,crazed chinamen or bloody villages fulla raging blacks with no protection allowed. USA corrupt enough so no need to go elsewhere. Ifn' I truly wanted to go I have friends who go every year so could easily tag along and NO CREW a idjets with cameras to get me killed,robbed or maimed-John

post-23710-0-67309500-1372857534_thumb.j

For the heck of it, it sent an email an this is what I got back, they want people to self fund. If I were to self fund, it certainly would not be for the profit of a filming company.

Hi There!

Thanks for reaching out. Our show will be taking place in Western Alaska, potentially shooting this summer/early fall.

If you're interested in taking a trip and hunting for gold, we'd love to find out more about you!

PLEASE NOTE: SEEKING those that can potentially self fund their adventure in the hopes of striking it rich.

Please send a photo and kindly fill out the below:

Current Occupation:

Current Summer schedule conflicts/commitments:

Phone Number where you can be reached:

Possibility of bringing someone with:

Marital Status:

Town of residence:

Level of experience in prospecting (if any, not required):

Reason for wanting to try your hand at striking it rich (i.e. paying for upcoming wedding):

Thanks for responding! Someone from our office will be in touch shortly.

Are there still ladies that would marry a prospector? If your can "self fund" a summer in Alaska haven"t you already struck it rich? No experience required and your going to strike it rich. Was there a request for your C. card number and banking information? YESSSEREEE sign me up. El D and I could stage a fight over a 2 grain nugget

How do I unsend my email? I put all my personality in the wrong basket. The nerve for them to have us pay our own way and tape our hard work and struggles. Good thing I have very little luck finding the treasure joke would of been on them. And I have the personality of a snail.

Yep, a lot of balls alright, I'm not in the health to go, but if I did, it would be round trip plane tickets, food lodging, and all the prospecting equipment at the expence of the production company, with a weekly wage of atleast $500.00 a week. And I've got 50 years of prospecting, panning, dredging, metaldetecting, under my belt. We don't work for free, I can do that by myself! Grubstake

It's to late to head for Alaska anyway and get everything going. I have a friend that did a treasure show and he ended up looking like a idiot.

Lets see--send cash--we film and make mo' cash and you get to keep trash. Oh what a lovely deal,well my panties are upn' a bind in exhaultation and expectation at the piles of gold I'll cart home -John

LOL I get several email a year wanting me to do some sort of show for TV, bla bla bla.... I delete them :4chsmu1: Really though? Self funding? where do these people come from? If I was self funding a trip to AK it would not be to be at someone elses bidding and profit :old:

I agree Bill, there are so many of these scams out there its unreal, I hate to say it but some of the names we see on the forums and especially the GPAA forum are right in the middle of some of them.

I have been metal detecting for over 50 years and have been to some of the big time places for Civil war artifacts with some real experts and never once have I dug or saw dug a nice clean shiny metal item like they show on TV. Such BS! I have personally busted two of them in the Stanton area back when I gave a S.

Max