Nugget Shooter Forums

Glorieta,NM

Rob Reisener and Sonny Clary invited me to hunt the Glorieta, NM strewn field. Minutes into the hunt Rob found a 70.1g Glorieta buried about a foot. What a great start, but after 3 hard days of hunting nothing else was found. Our hunting area was limited as the BLM forest area was closed due to the start of the fire season. This was my second trip to Glorieta and hopefully the third time will be the charm.

post-3321-0-53759700-1372710661_thumb.jp

Edited by kgmrg

Nice little find. Congrats to Rob.

Good luck on the next hunt.

Richard,

Looks like you guys had fun. Congrats to Rob, that is a nice piece. I think the 3rd time will be a charm.

Dave.

Aloha Richard,

Good to hear that you are out and about still looking for them spacerocks. Hey, third time just may be the charm, who knows. Just keep on swinging that coil low and slow and you will prevail. good luck out there buddy.

Aloha and stay safe,

Stan aka Kaimi

Dave,Stan,Frank,& Fred

Rob got a really nice Glorieta and all I got was a :yikes: scare from a Mountain lion about a 100 yards from my location. Luckily the wind was blowing towards me or maybe he just wasn't hungry for mexican food. Last year Rob was visited by a large Bear,so this year we brought along bear spray... Next time maybe I'll get lucky. :arrowheadsmiley:

Clear skies/Good hunting

Richard