Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Caliche Chris

Gold bug 2 questions

I know there are a bunch of threads about this detector already but I've got a new question. I've heard this is a great detector and can get unbelievably small pieces of gold. Almost all reviews I've read brag about its ability to get small gold. I don't hear too many people talking about finding bigger nuggets with it. Does that mean this machine will miss bigger prices and is only made for tiny stuff?

Certainly not!

• Like 1

My largest is 4 grams with mine...Yahoo !! :head: That detectors kicks arse :brows:

Here. Look at GeoJacks big nuggets. Found with a GB2. Scroll to the bottom of page.

http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21620&page=2

But be sure to read all of the post if you wana learn about GB2. It don't get no better then that.

Edited by Rimshot

I don't care how great new units or technology become as my ol'GB 2 and Tesoro Lobo ST are like tried and true old friends and will be with me for the duration. I buy/try/borrow newer stuff but not impressed. I will never quit searching for the perfect machine,or woman,as that's the quest in life,lookn' fer the best newest and greatest-John

Awesome, thanks guys. Glad to hear this detector will get the bigger stuff too! I think I've decided on a detector, I'll be getting the GB2 as soon as I can save up enough.

Thanks rimshot, I did a GB2 search in the forums but I missed that one. I guess my question had already been asked!

My largest is 4 grams with mine...Yahoo !! :head: That detectors kicks arse :brows:

Dang your my hero! As a new GB2 owner, that sure motivates the heck outta me!!

JIm

6.8 and 6.4 grams for me. The 6.4 was only a few inchs deep and sounded like a metal space ship. Very maxed out loud. Also pulled a specimen out of the vain. Specific gravity said 7.75 grams but I do not really no for sure and I have sold it.

post-1498-0-58411000-1372607066_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Dang Boulderdash !! Nice pieces man :4chsmu1:

I don't know too much about the gold bug you talked , but I think that since there are many gold metal detectors sold in the market, it is not that difficult for you to choose a good one.

WOW man , only 1300 for a long range GPX 5000 !! What a deal !! Thanks for the link kittyyang Im going to buy 2 , one just for a back-up at that price, boy oh boy , life is good...Now im going to find nuggets too !!

Edit: Adam, I edited the quote in your post to remove the spam link, I replaced the link with the same words only in red.

Skip A.K.A. Au Seeker

WOW man , only 1300 for a long range GPX 5000 !! What a deal !! Thanks for the link kittyyang Im going to buy 2 , one just for a back-up at that price, boy oh boy , life is good...Now im going to find nuggets too !!

Kitty's post has been moved to a safe place reserved for spammers and she/he will be dealt with later today as the spammer she/he is.