Nugget Shooter Forums

NO CELL PHONE

Howdy All, if anyone is trying to call me ya can't.... My cell phone vanished while in the gas station yesterday and I am pretty sure it was stolen and I have to wait until Monday or Tues for new one to arrive from warranty folks. Trying to find an old one to use until them, but for now no phone.

What a hassle. I wouldn't put up with the dang things but it is useful for my business and the misses insists I carry one prospecting as my jeep is less reliable than I am.

Bill- You might try calling your stolen phone and leave your cousin Guido a message telling him where the body parts are buried.

Billy, some phone mfrs and some service providers have a "find my phone" service ... I just learned aboutthis last night because someone stole Dodie's iPad while she was in Texas...We're going to use the service and give coordinates to local Tx cops and press criminal charges...just a heads up ... cheers Unc

Unc that's called iCloud and it works great....my computer guru here help a guy find his stollen iPad that way....the

thief was running all over town but the cops were able to follow him on iCloud right to his front door....

Don, we have a tech guy on it right There was a group of boy hanging round the parking lot at Dodie's dad's wedding. We'll be pressing charges if we can ping location. Cheers Unc