Nugget Shooter Forums
Uncle Ron

hospital on heart

Thank you guys...went into atrial fibulation Wed. Afternoon. DODACIOUS was on the road going to Tx to her. Dads wedding Went into emergeny CABG and received 2 stents and some other procedure on a 3rd vein...hope to get out Friday. ..Thankyou again!..Cheers Unc

Edited by Uncle Ron
  • Like 1

Get well Unc, you got a few hot months coming to recoup, then you'll be prime-time for winter!!! :yesss:

Good ron, glad you aren't too bad, I have to watch out for the samething now, VA DR. told me I got 2 bad heart Valves, . And Itsd messing me all up, BP was really high for the past week. Get well! Grubstake

Ron, so good to get your messages to let us know the status. They do some great stuff these days to keep us ticking for years beyond events that would have taken us out in the past. Let us know what the docs say we can do to not let it happen to us.

Mitchel

Take care Ron, I have a RX for ya-when done with md bs go detecting and you'll thrive as sure helps to keep a man alive. Whatzup lately ??? Forum folks health gone to the dogs?? Or just summer heat taking it's toll?John :old:

Doc just hooked me up to check my heart at last physical because of some pain. Said all looked fine.

Hope you get the green light to proceed in life.

Best wishes UNC, and prayers for your summer recovery...that way you will be hitting the gold fields when the weather cools...

fred

Thank you guys...went into atrial fibulation Wed. Afternoon. DODACIOUS was on the road going to Tx to her. Dads wedding Went into emergeny CABG and received 2 stents and some other procedure on a 3rd vein...hope to get out Friday. ..Thankyou again!..Cheers Unc

Happy thoughts and prayers sent from Dave and I. PM also.

Edited by Arctic Zoey

Glad things are working out Ron!

Wishin you the best at a speedy recoup Unc. Take Care

Ron, you've gone through enough.

I look forward to hearing of your recovery and subsequent detecting adventures.

Best wishes and prayers for healing.

Flak

Hope you get back to normal soon. As Zoey said...prayers from both of us.

Our prayers are with you for a speedy recovery Ron, Ray and Deb.

Sending healing thoughts your way, Ron. Get better real quick!

Ron just saw this and thoughts and prayers coming your way man....

Yo All... I sure do appreciate all the great good wishes and prayers from everyone ... I am back home now, only a little worse for the wear, but feeling better than I have for many moons ... This has been a life changing event for me ... When the Drs. went in they found that two of the bypasses put in 13 years ago were completely plugged up so they put stents in one of my natural arteries in the heart ... I have to go back in a month or so to have another artery stinted ... I was in Good Samaritan Hospital in Phoenix and the staff, Doctors and, especially the nurses are absolutely fantastic and take great good care of the patients .. Not to mention that most of the nurses are stone cold babes!!!! ... :action-smiley-068[1]: ... I probably am gong to have to sit out the summer, but will be raring to go when the temps go to double digits ... Plenty time for some good research ... Thank you all again for the support, it meant a lot to me ... Cheers, Unc

They will want you to go on a lot fat diet. My doctor told me the other day that low fat diets are killing people. They noticed a large group of people on low fat diets were dying. Found the body needs fat.

Get well soon Ron!

Darn it Ron. Hope you heal up and get better than you were before. Don't know if ya even remember me, but get better my friend!!!

Man, its been along time since you posted Gary. glad your back. Grubstake

Fantastic that you did not need a zipper installed. Stents are a piece of cake compared to the knife! Don't hole up on the computer to much, excersize will be important too....

Ron: Apologies for not seeing this thread sooner. You are one of my favorite nugget shooters. I am relieved to hear that you are back home. Like all successful nugget shooters you have the virtue of persistence. That virtue now should help get you over this little road bump. I hope you get well soon my friend.