Nugget Shooter Forums

Elementary school offers toy-gun buyback

Can you believe this, those gun-control idiots are now going after the kid's toy guns, of course they're starting out slow with a toy gun buyback program, it won't be long before they start banning the toy guns!!!! :nutty:

I really loved this bit..."....Hill told MSN News the turned-in toy guns will be destroyed and thrown away..." don't you think they should at least recycle the plastic??? :89::00000067:

http://news.msn.com/us/elementary-school-offers-toy-gun-buyback

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :th: John--the brainwashing starts at a earlier age every year,econazis, antigun, global warming radicals sic sic sic

They have brainwashed the kids so bad. My grand daughter was at my house and saw my pistol as I put it in my pocket heading out the door.

Her reaction was of complete horror, she said they (school) told the kids how bad and terrible guns are.

I tried to explain the it is not the guns but the people and how they use them. Don't think it worked.

My sister in-law saw my BB pistol laying on my desk and freaked out.

"You know", she said, " a child has access to that weapon".

"My kids are over 30 and I don't do child care, so what's the big deal?",

I responded. "Besides, any one under 12 that can cock the dang thing

is too scary to let in the house. The only danger is they might drop it on their toe."

The pistol is a Crossman that looks a lot like a Colt 1911 .45 cal.

I keep it on my desk, near the front door. I use it for dog and

cat control.

I wonder how she would've reacted if she had looked in the top drawer. :inocent:

What I don't understand is they are kicking kids out of school for tearing pieces of paper into the shape of guns or pointing their fingers like guns but its OK to bring toy guns to school for a trade in exercise? Am I missing something?

What I don't understand is they are kicking kids out of school for tearing pieces of paper into the shape of guns or pointing their fingers like guns but its OK to bring toy guns to school for a trade in exercise? Am I missing something?

Funny how that works eh?

The radicalization of americas values and theft of our entire monetary system is almost complete,yet another $167 TRILLION stolen by interest rate price :th: fixing since the 08 lousy $10 trillion great depression thefts. Nonebody goes to jail as too big to fail,new laws raped before enacted-adios america :grr01: -John

A woman went to a pet shop and
immediately spotted a large, beautiful parrot.
There was a sign on the cage that said $50.00.

"Why so little?" she asked the pet store owner.

The owner looked at her and said,

"Look, I should tell you first that this bird used to live

in a house of prostitution, and sometimes it says

some pretty vulgar stuff."

The woman thought about this, but decided she had to

have the bird anyway. She took it home and hung the bird's

cage up in her living room and waited for it to say something.

The bird looked around the room, then at her, and said,

"New house, new madam."

The woman was a bit shocked at the implication,

but then thought "that's really not so bad."

When her two teenage daughters returned from school,

the bird saw them and said, "New house, new madam, new girls."

The girls and the woman were a bit offended but then

began to laugh about the situation considering how and

where the parrot had been raised.

Moments later, the woman's husband Rick came home from work.

The bird looked at him and said,

"Hi Ricky."

Dang, it won't open for me. :89:

But ya, those things flyin' around unregulated? (as if regs would do any good :25r30wi: )

Just to have them, period, is a threat to the freedoms of the general public.

But "they" are happy to give up freedoms for the "Sheep's clothing" of false "Security".

I argue we are becomming less secure with every step. :old:

Steel Pan-As kids we made blow guns illegal in Torrance and still that a way. Long story short-never shoot a bull in the testicles with a blowgun :4chsmu1: ---John :arrowheadsmiley:

SP ... was thinking the same thing myself! As for the drones ... hope they fly low over my house when I'm on my shooting range practicing with my 12 ga and buckshot ... just another practice target flying low on the horizon! WAS that a bird ... a plane ... superman ... or a drone? Ooops .... WAS a drone! :4chsmu1:

Mike F

Steel Pan-As kids we made blow guns illegal in Torrance and still that a way. Long story short-never shoot a bull in the testicles with a blowgun :4chsmu1: ---John :arrowheadsmiley:

I would imagine the bull's reaction would depend on weather you use "thumpers" or "darts". :brows::25r30wi:

Hoser, Ya ever see a horse kinda sleepin' and all relaxed with his "Johnson" hangin' down to the ground?

Double Dog Dare the neighbor kid to grab a hold of it and give it a good hard jerk.

Horse launched straight up with all fours in the air and landed bucking. Kid got knocked over and was scramblin' to get

out of the way, total panic on his face. :th_panic:

Now, that was funny. :laught16:

Little Eddy, next door, was fun to play with. :4chsmu1: