Nugget Shooter Forums

My bucket list is now shorter

After almost two years of hunting Franconia and Gold Basin numerous times with no finds at all, yesterday I found a beautiful 17.1 grammer at Franconia. I'd about given up, but my good friend Troy Ball encouraged me to go back to Franconia with him. He's been very successful there, and took us to a place he thought we might have some luck. He was very helpful and patient with me, checked out my detector (which was ok), and gave me specific tips to improve my hunting technique. Sure enough, using his tips I found my piece in about an hour or so. I'll always be grateful to Troy, a good guy.

I'd send pictures, but they're in my ipad and I can't figure out how include them here. I can email them tho, and have sent them to those whose addresses I have.

Karl

Karl,

Congratulations on the find! Maybe we all can see it if one of the people you emailed it to will post it here. But just as a helpful tip, if you can email it then you can post it here. You only need to know the folder on your computer where the picture is stored. Go to 'More Reply Options' below and click attach a photo and then find that picture you emailed to your friends.

Troy is a great guy and I'm glad to know he found a way to get your bucket list shorter. Now you just need a Gold Basin!

Mitchel

Thanks Mitchel for the advice, but my computer is an ipad, without all those things a computer has. I'm emailing the photos to au Seeker, above, so hey should appear soon.

Karl

After almost two years of hunting Franconia and Gold Basin numerous times with no finds at all, yesterday I found a beautiful 17.1 grammer at Franconia. I'd about given up, but my good friend Troy Ball encouraged me to go back to Franconia with him. He's been very successful there, and took us to a place he thought we might have some luck. He was very helpful and patient with me, checked out my detector (which was ok), and gave me specific tips to improve my hunting technique. Sure enough, using his tips I found my piece in about an hour or so. I'll always be grateful to Troy, a good guy.

I'd send pictures, but they're in my ipad and I can't figure out how include them here. I can email them tho, and have sent them to those whose addresses I have.

Karl

Way to go Karl! Glad to see you finally made your find at Franconia. :thumbsupanim

Richard AKA kgmrg

Au Seeker...thanks again for your offer, but as you say Mike already posted my photos, without my asking. Thanks Mike.

And yes, Mitchel, now to get that GB skunk off my back!

Karl,

Congradulations on your find, that is a really nice looking piece. Troy is a great guy, and knows Franconia like its his back yard.

Dave

Aloha Karl.

Very nice find with a lot of character to it. Good luck with your next one at Gold Basin.

Aloha and stay well,

Stan aka Kaimi