Nugget Shooter Forums

Coiltek's Social media Sites

Hi All,
I would just like to let you all know that we are on the social media sites now and will be more actively discussing and providing information on our current and new products...

I know these sites are not for all to use as I found it hard to embrace this new social media, but we know it is a good method of reaching our Global network quickly and promoting our message and the industry as a whole!

Our links are:

FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Coiltek
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Coiltek
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Coiltek

Please join us on these sites as we will also be running specials and competitions just via these pages so to keep up with our latest info - Like us!

We appreciate the support from all and we hope the Coiltek products are Optimising Discovery for you!
Regards,
Trevor @ Coiltek.

I don't "Face", "Twit", or "Tube". boorb

IF I were in the market for a Coiltek product, the first thing I would do is ask our forum members

some questions, only then, would I go to the Coiltek site if I got possitive input from some of our

"Master Detectorists". :old:

• Like 1

I use Coiltek and also sell their Products and love the coils... I do social media somewhat, but do not use it to shop or seek product updates and prefer forums to ask questions about coils etc. as well....

I don't do Facebook or Twitter but do keep up with my LinkedIn account to maintain my professional connections. I buy local whenever possible!

Mike F

I'm a social media addict. There, I said it.

I, for one, like that they've broadened the share of folks who sell. Otherwise I likely wouldn't have a Blitz on the end of my swingin stick. Bill got my purchase and has given excellent support. Big bonus is it was business with a friend, and we're still friends. :)

Edited by GlennM

Sounds a tad backwards if that is all you are using if your target tends to be heavily weighted with retirees. Social media can be great, but don't get rid of the other methods as well. Good luck.

We, meaning us old folks. Don't trust Facelook, and tweety, a couple of forums on stuff we like are ok. But too many, sites I personally don't trust. Grubstake

• Like 1

We, meaning us old folks. Don't trust Facelook...Grubstake

With good reason! I use it, but realize the potential for nefarious uses as far as tracking people like sheep.

Grubby... Forums are social media too. I find FB to be just another way of keeping in touch and sharing info with like minded friends.

But back to the original theme, social media just cannot replace the real people involved in a distributor/ dealer network.

Edited by El Dorado

But back to the original theme, social media just cannot replace the real people involved in a distributor/ dealer network.

And don't forget the customer in the equation.

I like to see and touch the merchandise, talk with

a salesperson, and compare info attained with

others of like interests and maybe more experiance.

Ex. Finding parts/how to's for/about my Vette. :brows:

Some stuff I research online, but always go to the physical

store for actual purchase. I dont buy sight unseen over

the "net". (...and I don't pay ANY bills online. No monatary uploads. :nono: )

Hmmm,...... :89:

:idea: A "net" has been used for millennia as a trap for fish. (suckers?) :00000067:

Jus' sayin',.... :inocent:

Edited by Steel Pan
  • Like 1

Yep, your right Steve, but the forums, I have been on for years, and most of the people that are on them, I've known or detected with, have also been on here for years, its not like there here one day, and gone the next. Grubstake

Edited by grubstake