Nugget Shooter Forums

Just curious Sarge..

Rimshot

Wait until Jun and July when the Eastern Folks give it a Go. They seem to love the Hot Sun. Take there two quarts of Water and tramp off out into the Rocks. Two hours later there Water is gone and they figure out they paid no attention of what way they came in. Not having any Basic Nav Skill, there screwed. Hell most wouldn't even know the Sun is in the south. Sets in the West or Comes up from the East.

On average you can count on at least one this summer. Perhaps the female German gal hang gliding in the mountains looking for the holy stone. I hear she has pointy boobs and likes nude sunbathing in the in the mountains. She is to late I found it

post-384-0-17056300-1369857160_thumb.jpg

Edited by SGTFDA

Hey Sarge, I'm sorry, I'll never get to hunt with you, looks like I'll be sticking close to home, I'm too damned sick to be going anywhere. My mind wants to, but my heart won't let me. Grubstake

hmmmmmmmmmm...........well no news is good news i guess...what are you trying to show us in the pic Sarge???