Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terry Soloman

Is LDMA selling Stanton?

I keep hearing the rumor Stanton is going to be sold. Anyone else know what the asking price is?

Hell terry, they have sold it twenty times over. Some of the people I know that are members, have not been able to stay there, because of the people they have that are{Perment } camped out there in motor homes or trailers. If your in there little click, then you have it made. Grubstake

Even though I have heard this rumor from several different sources, Kevin Hoagland says no, Stanton is not for sale. I guess that is that!

Terry, what is for sale is:

"Historic gold property of over 266 acres of patented claims, including the site of the famous mining town of Octave and the Beehive mines ... Claims follow the 3-mile-long main gold vein and offshoots and rise over 4,000 ft. high with views all the way to Four Peaks. Geology has produced some incredible gold specimens on site that collectors treasure. Excellent helipad locations as well!"

I came across this on the Zillow website. Link is: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/14125-W-Ben-Jaffe-Blvd-0-Wickenburg-AZ-85390/2115312712_zpid/

They're asking: $5,900,000. Let's all break our piggy banks and chip in!

Jean

Wow! Nothing like shootin' for the moon!

$6 mil pipe dream to me,hardrocker tain't nuttn' but a liar with a hole in the ground.....John

WAIT!! STOP!! DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY11 I have a better deal I have $2,000,000.00 of proven ,possible, maybe, inferred reserves on 3,000 acres of soon to be claimed mineral rich ground and all I'm asking is $2,500,000.00.

The GPAA is reviewing all its claims. Why not the LDMA too. Squeeze every penny

That is Ben selling out.... He has owned the Beehive for years as well as above mentioned by Jean. Good find Jean and I had heard a rumor he was going to retire and sell.

A review of LDMA claims makes sense on their claims. But the LDMA camps are patents, and don't fall under the new acreage rules.

I doubt LDMA will be selling any of their properties, but they will likely take another look at mineral claims.