Nugget Shooter Forums
TomH

No nugget is safe now!

Hey all:
Got a chance to get a really good deal from a lady getting rid of some bikes her son left at her house.

Got a 89 RM250 and a little tote gote for 250 bucks :)

The bike has spark and good compression, shifts through all the gear. So im going to be cleaning it up, flushing the cooling and gas systems and hopefully fire it up. Its going to be my prospecting bike. Will put saddle bags on it and a rack on the front. Should get me so far back in Oboma wont find me!

The little tote gote needs a honda motor. They run about 70 bucks on craigslist. Its going to be my get out when im stuck/back up to the toyota. Will make a rack for it on the back so I dont have to walk if I break down.

Ive been looking for both of these for a while now and was able to score both from the same person!
Guess the good Lord is looking out for me :)

Taker easy and drink lots of water.
Tom H.

post-25308-0-09662300-1368730911_thumb.j

Good luck Tom, love my Suzuki 250 shes been good to me.

That's great Tom....I know a few areas with remote dirt bike trails :4chsmu1::inocent: I want one, but I would have to break it down and shove it in my 4 runner... :grr01:

Be careful out there .....

I like that little tote goat..........nice find. I'm trying to find a Honda CT Trail 70 for the same reason in case of a breakdown and not have to walk. hope you get it running.

Joe

if he specks me to saddle one of those ass breakers he has another think coming. I'll four bi them in as far as it will go but then I walk from there. He can have all the fun out of it he wants, I guess he didn't learn his lesson the first time around. Maybe another thirty five stiches to the head (Cut from the helmet) will do the trick. That one bike looks like the one that he used to fly on. Not wanting to walk out is a great idea but I do know the temptation of those bike trails.

That's how I got to be,

OLD Tom

• Like 1

darn those helmets!

TomH ... Obama still has the drone ... be aware ... be very aware! :)

Mike F

That doesn't look like any tote goat I've ever seen and I've ridden dozens and owned a couple.Might be early early early model but ???John

I like that little tote goat..........nice find. I'm trying to find a Honda CT Trail 70 for the same reason in case of a breakdown and not have to walk. hope you get it running.

Joe

There is a 70 for sale in Lake Havasu. Saw it in the classifies last week. Probably gone by now.

The tote goat seems to have been around forever. Should be a fun fix-her-upper!

Jim

I keep looking for a good used Rokon down here.....my chances are slim to none..... :idunno:

I keep looking for a good used Rokon down here.....my chances are slim to none..... :idunno: Buy a Honda

H-2 even a dirt bike won't go where I want to go.....it's either a Rokon.....a mule or feet....

Holy moely > Becarefull then sounds Epic . Ultra Lite Plane

• Like 1

Garimpo,

Rokons come up here occasionally, would shipping and mordidas make it impractical to buy one in USA and ship?

Jeff

unless you weigh well over 200 lbs a honda 90 or 110 with the high-low tranny will get you lots of places at 100 miles to the gallon...

fred

Fred and pairadiceau.....here most everything that holds gold is gravel....that's why I had to put the lockers

in my Toyota....and then there's the water.....lots of small streams to cross and logs and small trees to go

through or around....the Rokon with its' two wheel drive would be just the ticket....even ATV's would be to

big but I like their load capacites.....

When I buy something there....pay the shipping....then pay the customs (60%) it just about doubles the cost....

Guess I'll just keep wishing in one hand and $..t in the other and see which gets full first....

It is true that a rokon is a traveling beast...maybe you could be like Jonny Cash and import it ONE PIECE AT A TIME....

fred

A good idea Fred but I should have started at 50....too many pieces to start at 70 :old:

Also why I don't buy extended warranties any more :th: