Nugget Shooter Forums

GUN PERMITS

The following is what got canada on the map gunwise.

9.The École Polytechnique Massacre 15 killed 14 injured | Marc Lépine | the worst school massacre in Canada’s history.

08.-the-ecole-polytechnique-massacre-tm.

December 6, 1989 : Twenty-five-year-old Marc Lepine killed 14 women and wounded a further 13 people at the École Polytechnique at the University of Montreal in the worst school massacre in Canada’s history. He then took his own life. In a letter he left behind, he indicated a hate for feminists as a motive for the shooting. It remains to this day the worst massacre in Canadian history.

This was what made the govt.decide to have all the guns in Canada registered handguns were allways

registered from when you bought it,long guns were never registered till then so some got wrote up and

the rest got hid companys got on the wagon and were selling waterproof containers so you could

bury them,then they made that illegal..They also made it so you could not buy any kind of gun without

a licence,we have two catagorys of that, one for long arms and one for restricted,,,restricted being

handguns and ,AK15 etc. nor can you buy ammunition without a posesion permit which allows you to

own a rifle and shells.

Recently they have dropped the rifle registration

I have shot and handled guns since I was around 11 years old my dad taught me, he was very

strict I have owned 8 handguns and 9 rifles so I decide to buy a couple more

I couldn't because i had no licence I wanted to buy a handgun so I had to take the longarms course

first so bought the book 260 PAGES of doos and dont's studdied it up and went for the test 50

questions and then if U passed then came the practical with an firearms instructor

So then I had to do the same thing for the restricted permit 212 PAGES and the instructor..

I passed all with flying colours

I also had to give 2 references and the police talked to both of them

they also phoned me and asked a lot of questions one of them was have I ever taken anti depressants?

There is no such thing as cary a restricted firearm here [only from your house to a designated shooting range ]no where else

The same goes for an AR15 type rifle

RJ

Edited by Rodd in B.C.

Sorry I get upset when people that don't live here inject there opinion on how things should be.

first we have a Constitution that Makes all gun laws Illegal to begin with.

I made that post before your Edit. I think.

I was in the UK and you could only carry a fire arm from home to Range.

You could not have more then 20 rounds per firearm.

It had to be in a lock up bolted to two walls and the floor.

Again, Our Constitution says, "Will NOT be Infringed"

There for any and all laws are Illegal.

If you all want to give up your rights of self protection, be it the Bad man, Moose or the Government so be it.

I do Not.

The Second Amendment was set in place to protect us from the Government and not to Duck Hunt.

Boy, I expected more then no response on this one.

I was thinking I may have gone over the top and got a warning or banned.

I just get messed up when someone in another country tells me how cool Gun Control can be..

Sorry Guys! I will Tame Down.

Homefire,,Homefire,,Homefire:::

That's cool I wasn't trying to convince anybody that our gun controll was cool

It is a through and through piece of crap,,part of the point was that it was ok

with the law for me to own all these guns and shoot them,but all of a sudden

after me owning fiarms for 60 some years I have to get a license before I can

buy any new or used fiarms..

RJ

I have friends with the OPP in E Canada. They are not allowed to carry off duty. They don't even trust their own police officers. I went to a gun store there and asked to look at a gun. They asked for my permit to look at guns.

Yep! They what a Permit to buy Ammo here.

I am so sick of this crap.

I get more then Passionate about this stuff.

So Tired of people trying to control my life and how I live.

Sorry Rodd.

Edited by homefire

Boy, I expected more then no response on this one.

I was thinking I may have gone over the top and got a warning or banned.

I just get messed up when someone in another country tells me how cool Gun Control can be..

Sorry Guys! I will Tame Down.

Homie,

I was watching to see if this topic was going to get out of hand, but Rodd handled his response very well and you came back and explained, so all is well, at least with the responders in this topic, the subject itself is another matter entirely!!

With most any other topic I may have stepped in, but this subject is a very serious subject and with what is going on in this country concerning this subject, there's going to be a great many true Americans that aren't very please with what some are trying to take away from us, so I expect some emotion in this type of topic as long as it doesn't get out of hand and everyone has respect for each other views.

I agree all and permits are really pissing me off, heck these days you need a permit to do 75% of what we were able to do 30 years ago as a God given right including owning a gun. I am angered at our government beyond simple words and I feel they have now pushed us into a corner...

May not go well in the not so distant future if we do not turn things back to the people very soon.

The Growing Trend Toward Armed Revolution
Posted by Dave Jolly Filed under Constitution, Government, Politics

Ever since our nation was first established, there has always been a small fraction of the people that wanted to mount an armed revolution to change the government. In 1861, the desire for an armed revolution manifested itself in the American Civil War. By the end of the war in 1865, nearly 750,000 Americans had been killed and over a million wounded, making it the deadliest war in American history.

Even after the Civil War ended, there have been groups that have advocated for the forceful overthrow of the American government. Numerous militia groups exist throughout the country and have always been on the radar of local and federal law enforcement.

Yet, if you would have conducted a survey 50, 40, 30, 20 and even 10 years ago, asking voters if they believed an armed revolution would be necessary to protect our liberties, the results would have been quite low. Most votes would not have given such an idea a second thought.

However, the same cannot be said about today’s voters. Fairleigh Dickinson University’s PublicMind conducted a poll – BELIEFS ABOUT SANDY HOOK COVER-UP, COMING REVOLUTION UNDERLIE DIVIDE ON GUN CONTROL – with several questions about today’s America. One of the questions on the poll asked if the person believed it necessary to have an armed revolution to protect our liberties and 29% said yes, that it may be necessary in the next few years. Forty-seven percent said no and the rest were either unsure or refused to answer that question.

I was surprised by political party breakdown of those who answered yes to an armed revolution. The poll results indicated that those who answered yes consisted of 44% Republicans, 27% Independents and 18% Democrats. What surprised me is to see that many Democrats saying yes to a question that totally goes against their party’s political agenda. The Democrats are intentionally and systematically eliminating the liberties and rights granted to all Americans by the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, so why do so many think it necessary to protect those rights with an armed revolution? It makes as much sense as a Muslim saying they would fight to protect the rights of Jews.

One result in the poll didn’t surprise me and that was learning that 62% of those who said yes to an armed revolution said we do not need any more gun control laws. Only 38% of them said we needed more anti-gun laws.

The survey also indicated that 25% of Americans believe the facts surrounding the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School last year are being hidden from the public.

Following the Sandy Hook shootings and subsequent push for gun control laws, the survey found that 73% of Democrats feel that Congress needs to pass more anti-gun laws. On the flip side, 65% of Republicans said there is no need for anymore gun control laws.

The poll clearly indicates a growing rise in concern about our liberties and rights among American voters. That concern is so strong that more than 1 of every 4 Americans believe it may take armed revolution to protect those liberties and regain the ones we’ve already lost.

I truly believe that this is one of the main reasons that the Department of Homeland Security has purchased over 2 billion rounds of ammunition and thousands of fully automatic rifles and other weapons. If the thought of a second American Civil War or Revolution was not real, why would they need all of that ammo and weaponry? I believe it’s going to happen and when it does, I see more casualties than the Civil War in the 1860s. This will be the bloodiest and costliest war in American history and all I can say is God helps us.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/10679/the-growing-trend-toward-armed-revolution/#ixzz2SLdIe2vT

Myself, do not want to see a Revolution but the way things are it could be the only way.

The Federal Government was NEVER meant to have the powers it does today.

Now they are Abusing those powers.