Nugget Shooter Forums

I wont even show you fellers all the clad I've gotten since my last post, it's just clad, it wont clean up, and the local stores wont even take it cause it's so boogered up. The crappy gold plated ring w/the fake stones, (it's my first ring) along with one of the kennedy halfs, a "74" was took out of one the empty lots for sale about a 10 min. walk from here earlier in the week on Mon. But the other half dollar (a "73"), the matchbox car, and the silver ring, (that weighs 5.1gm. and is stamped "925") was took 2 days ago at a Flat Rock city park, about a 5 min. drive from here. Then yesterday morning went to a different park nearby and in less than 30 min. found the "53" Rosey about 5 in. deep. I'd like to think I'm getting better at this but the truth is that I've just been havin a little spit of better luck than usual, probably? I do know that the park I got the silver ring from, is pounded regularly by other fellers with detectors, and it was in a high foot traffic area, realistically, someone else should have found it long before I came along, but they didn't, anyways, here's a picture.

RH

post-25539-0-32773900-1367584766_thumb.j

rock tumbler cleans clad,just seperate to same denominations and run with walnut shells,same as bullets they clean up good enough to roll or bank'm to machines -John

Thanx fellers, I do think I like Fred's cure fer the problem best though, I'll just pile em up then feed em to coin machine at the bank.

But anyways, I went back to the park again today from noon to two and got one more silver, a "61" Washington quarter and 2 old spinners.

This park is right on the Huron River, a lot of people go there just to fish. Just didn't know the dirt fishin would be so good.

RH

post-25539-0-22121200-1367610133_thumb.j

what detector are you using?....

Hey Don, ya know, I only got 1 machine, bought it in April, 2011, and it's the very first metal detector I ever put my hands on.

And I've come to refer to it as "the trusty ole" Fisher F-75 SE.

Hey RH,

Congrats on the finds.... especially the silver, next thing you know its gold...

Dave