Nugget Shooter Forums

Nugget shooting and prospecting on Weaver claims in AZ.

I was able to get out this past weekend and signed up for the Weaver mining district claims. Didnt find anything Saturday but Sunday I got to work with a guy that had a dry washer and found a nice picker in the first 2 buckets. Wish I had a dry washer but I guess I will just keep on metal detecting and hopefully get lucky. If anyone is going to be out there this weekend let me know. I will head out there Friday evening and camp out there Friday and Saturday night.

planerie. I will be heading out this Saturday. What Weaver claim are you going to be at? :Just_Cuz_06: I can meet you out there on Saturday. My email is... cp90macs@yahoo.com I will be out in a 07 Chevy crewcab with a blk tonneau cover on the back. I will be using a GPX 5000 in searching for a gold fixed! :ROFL:

More Au to you, Robert :desertsmile:

cp I will probably start at #12 Forget me not claim then I was thinking about heading to #9 Mountain Top and hit the tailings there. I will be in a silver Ford Edge (rental) and will be camping on one of the campsites on 6 and 7.