Nugget Shooter Forums

A win is a win....

Oakview2

Any fool can send a letter,the only one that matteres is STOPHERS and his 38 pager submitted march 16,as a cdfg bureauratz,is what matters,this means zip zero natha-John

In a time when there is NO good news, I'll take every little bit of news with cautious optimisim. I am just sorry that it is never sunny on your side of the street anymore.. I understand, bu am still sorry...

So, how are all these petitions, letters and PLP fundraising working out for us? Seems to me, not well. For all of the money raised, letters sent, and petitions signed we continue to LOSE in a BIG way. Yes, it is GOOD that we have someone willing to fight for our rights - but our tactics are NOT working. This battle has to be fought in our elementary and middle schools with EDUCATION and Public Relations - just like the Mean Greenies. No amount of lawyers or money is going to maintain our failing foothold. Nobody likes bearded grouchy gold prospectors yelling about their "right" to dig up Mother Earth, but everybody LOVES healthy, outdoor, "family" activities. This "fight," is already lost unless we decide to become more "mainstream," and promote our "hobby" in a much different way.

We need to educate, not litigate

I would compare that win to a person who had a stroke and lost all ability to eat by himself, speak and walk, the Docs told him he is a winner because he will still be able to live in an nursing home for the rest of his life.

Terry is dead on.

We need to educate. :yesss:

To many influenced by the unknowing and closed minded making speculations, AND making decisions/policies. :rolleyes:

Kinda like not having legs and critisizing walking. :nutty: