RC PLANES

azdigger

Hmmm...i'm getting drone fever...just dreaming... :arrowheadsmiley:

post-26159-0-19631700-1401402093_thumb.j

post-26159-0-71768000-1401402095_thumb.j

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The federal government has shut down personal drones in some State Parks. Getting worried that we may out tech them? LOL

Al Gore Did NOT invent the Internet lol! It all Started with Ham Radio using this thing called Packet Switching.

They could use a Common channel and only people with the right codes could receive the msg. The sender just had to put a Address Header on the msg and Receivers end would pick the msg out of the hundreds being sent out. The Bit stream being sent out was continuous and your computer had to be on when the msg came by.. On Reception your end would send a ACK telling the repeater you got it and it would stop sending it.

The best "starter plane " in my opinion is called a SENSI....that is what I used to train with....to bad you ain't closer as my Sensi is for sale.

Ready to fly, radio , plane and battery all for 150.00.

I love going out and flying the sail planes.

Alright, you guys with all this cools RC flying have got my interest spiked. I want to get a low cost trainer to start, and eventually want to fly RC sailplanes. I looked around on EBay and came up with something like this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/251542788715

Any suggestions would be nice. My nearest local Town, does not have a hobby shop........

El Dorado Take a look a real flight trainer for your laptop.There is a plane called slow stick take look at that one. Take care

Lon

The best "starter plane " in my opinion is called a SENSI....that is what I used to train with....to bad you ain't closer as my Sensi is for sale.

Ready to fly, radio , plane and battery all for 150.00.

I love going out and flying the sail planes.

I looked at that trainer today, I wish I could buy yours, Its right in the price range of something I could possibly destroy in a heartbeat!........

the super cub is a good one most local hobby shops have them and under 200 for every thing or the T28 trojan both are foam and easy to glue back together a few time's most hobby shops carry replacement parts as well

• 2 months later...

Went to one of the RC events in Mesa and say some really big planes and jets. The one jet that stood out had over 30 grand into it.

There is a big RC event just north of Bill's park I think in Feb of each year at raceway park. a great event to attend if you get the chance. Flyers come from all over the country. http://www.speedworldrcf.com/

Myself I have a RTF Blade 350QX that hold a Go Pro camera.

That was cool .

My dad has quads he tried to fly but as his vision fails he has decided to sell them .

3 quads batteries , controls and even FPV cameras...all foe 1500

That was cool .

My dad has quads he tried to fly but as his vision fails he has decided to sell them .

3 quads batteries , controls and even FPV cameras...all foe 1500

Is that package up for sell--- was thinking of getting one to bring back here on my next trip.

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing, anyone know what the old record was? I can only imagine how many G's that was pulling......

Looks like I am going to have some planes for sale , going to cut down the amount of planes I have.

• 3 months later...

Wow , sold most of my planes ....got 5 left to play with.

I have a 50" wing sport cub and a 24" wing sport cub plus my 78" wing powered glider (Radian).

These are the one's I fly the most.

Decided to try to make an EPP foamy, it actually fly's!

nice build and killer pilot skills them flat foames are fun to fly

Archived