Nugget Shooter Forums

Hello everyone new to forums but not MDing.

planerie

Hello guys I am new to the forums but not metal detecting. I have been part of Friendly Metal Detecting forums, Tquest, Tnet and a few others for several years. I live in Louisiana so I don't get chances to do gold nugget shooting BUT I will be in the Phoenix, AZ area :Just_Cuz_06: for a month or more for work and will take advantage of the opportunity. I will be joining the Weaver Mining District when I get there and do as much nugget shooting, rockhounding and prospecting that I can get in. I am joining Wearver Mining District because I would rather have a place I know I can go than drive around for hours and never find a place to go. If anyone is part of the WMD let me know how thier claims are and maybe an area of thier claims that I might have better luck at. If anyone has time over the next several weekends maybe we can get a hunt organized.

I have been metal detecting for relics (Civil War) and coins for close to 3 years now but I am a newb when it comes to nugget shooting so if anyone has any pointers or info that might be of use to me please feel free to pass it along.

Thanks,

Preston

Your biggest problem to visiting AZ is leaving as it grows on ya,hope ya have a ball and find some good gold-John

I will be in your neck of the woods sometime this year. We have a base in Redding that I will be visiting. If there was a place I would want to live it would be Redding what a beautiful town.

Yes especially when it's 125 or rained 2 feet in 24 hours then it's wild man!! Lotsa lakes,rivers and streams and fantastic scenery but always pack a gun when ya visit. Extremely high crime rate and rising fast all over kalif as the prisons are emptied onto the streets-John