Nugget Shooter Forums

Finaly i find it! Roman aureus

Hello guys, its been long from my last post on forym. at my place its been wery long winter, lot of snow, rain, and cold wind. finaly 2 days ago weather lets me go on field, and its been payday! look this post-26563-0-65149500-1366007937_thumb.jpost-26563-0-29019200-1366007940_thumb.j

its ancient Roman gold coin, aureus type. this one its rare becouse its 2 headed, on one side its Diocletian and on another its Maximian. its maked in days when these 2 guys was co-emperiors, one rules West, one rules East part of Roman empire. its realy bad that its have hole, that decrease his value, but i am happy anyway. aureus its crown yewell for any roman coins hunter.

thanks friends. yes El Di its find with my Gold bug, i dont have other detector. its find inside roman villa, i dig one large area in center of it, its only bricks and lime mortar inside, and when i reach floor then i chek it with my GB. and find this beauty. only its noot kinda nice becouse its in realy bad condition. in good condition its worth over 10 000euro becouse of rarity, but in this condition and with hole i will be happy to get thousand.

hello Garimo. its been long time amigo. i have some obligations that take all my free time. i have some money laundering fraud in past, and our court couldnt prove that i am guilty. so its offering me a deal. to work some number of hours of community service, instead they go more against me. i acept, to end that agony once for all. and i got 200 hours to help in our local red Cross organization. its been fun time, specialy becouse my supervisor was one realy HOt and good looking 40+ milf. I'll leave it to your imagination to thinks what heapens :yesss::D:D:D:D

its not maters how pure its gold in aureus, its maters of rarity and condition. trouble with aureus its that its maked from wery pure gold, been soft, and easy lost his best form.

hello Garimo. its been long time amigo. i have some obligations that take all my free time. i have some money laundering fraud in past, and our court couldnt prove that i am guilty. so its offering me a deal. to work some number of hours of community service, instead they go more against me. i acept, to end that agony once for all. and i got 200 hours to help in our local red Cross organization. its been fun time, specialy becouse my supervisor was one realy HOt and good looking 40+ milf. I'll leave it to your imagination to thinks what heapens :yesss::D:D:D:D

its not maters how pure its gold in aureus, its maters of rarity and condition. trouble with aureus its that its maked from wery pure gold, been soft, and easy lost his best form.

Now the truth finally comes to light.....that community service can wear you out :thumbsupanim that's why the big smile....I was surprised

to see that a Serbian knew about milf's. :th: ....hang in there amigo and save a little energy for the gold hunting...

Now the truth finally comes to light.....that community service can wear you out :thumbsupanim that's why the big smile....I was surprised

to see that a Serbian knew about milf's. :th: ....hang in there amigo and save a little energy for the gold hunting...

Omg amigo i laid down my first milf when i am been age of twenty :D she was 26 years older than i in that moment, but its was one realy goodloking older woman, she was nurse in town near me, and i see that on street every man from 15 to 65 look to her. hehehh it was realy hoot lady

Judging by the age of the coin, the hole should have little effect on the price of the coin. That coin could be worth $5000. Who knows?????? Nice find!

you say good Rim, who knows. i decide to add it to Luka.s kolection. even 5000 dont change my way of life much, but can make me become lazy for some time. better for me its to be in fight for money all time. i feals better, and if realy tough time come, easyest thing its to sell it. finaly Serbia got Paypall, thanks God.

ooooooooooooooooooo paypal can be a huge mistake as I ,and many frirnds, have been ripped off. Face to face--inside a bank-to transfer golden articles and get your cash is FAR more safer and no costs-John

• 1 month later...