Nugget Shooter Forums

SMARTORSTOOPID

Hey klunker I took your advise and put on my britches at 0500 and was beeping by 0700....48 miles from my housepost-300-0-23108900-1366048595_thumb.jpgbeeped for two hours and only got three little pieces

of iron from the dozer blade......then saw someone at the scrape behind the Toyota.....he was

using a Fisher and had four of the smallest pieces of gold I've ever seen.....him and his three

buddies have been living there for a week in a leanto and their cleaning out the scrapes....no

way the 4000 with the Joey can do what he was doing with the Fisher so I packed it in and headed

for the house so I could entertain you some more......you lucky dog!!!!

Garimpo- glad to see you get some fresh air. I believe my 6" coilteck on a 4000 will match my gold bug but with more depth and a lot less frustration. I have found dozens of specks that would not weigh on my digital scales.

I'm expecting a "forum pro" to come to my place soon and maybe he'll show how to post photos.

Garimpo- glad to see you get some fresh air. I believe my 6" coilteck on a 4000 will match my gold bug but with more depth and a lot less frustration. I have found dozens of specks that would not weigh on my digital scales.

I'm expecting a "forum pro" to come to my place soon and maybe he'll show how to post photos.

klunker if the "forum pro" is who I think it is he is also one picture taking dude.....and he's sneaky....he'll get your

pic without you knowing it....

I didn't test any of the specks yesterday but I've never found any that small......I'm really interested in that NF coil

called "the Sadie".....El D. and Flak say it's a gold buster.....

• 2 weeks later...

From the Carteret County News-Times

(Editor's note: The following Letter to the Editor, published in the Jan. 23 edition, has gone viral on the Web. It had received more than 4,000 comments and been shared more than 12,000 times by Tuesday morning.)

post-300-0-87893300-1367260376_thumb.jpg

From the Carteret County News-Times

(Editor's note: The following Letter to the Editor, published in the Jan. 23 edition, has gone viral on the Web. It had received more than 4,000 comments and been shared more than 12,000 times by Tuesday morning.)

attachicon.gifNEWS.jpg

Yeap that's a Democrat for you!! :idunno::ROFL: