Nugget Shooter Forums

Handstacking Nationals.....

adam

Last weekend the Handstacking Nationals were in full swing. :yesss: Parking was limited, but shuttle busses transported contestants, and the cheerful crowds that were piling into the competition gullies :2drink: Boulderdash entered the traditional division class, and I entered the freestyle class.

Well wouldn't you know it , Boulderdash took first place in his division with this traditional wall :worship:

DSC05687_zpsedce64e7.jpg

In the freestyle class , I barely edged the competition taking first place for building a rock dwelling with a genuine ocotillo roof. :confused0089[1]::oregonian_winesmiley:

DSC05701_zps9abed95c.jpg

Later , there was a firewood stacking competition in which Boulderdash clearly won ! :laught16:

DSC05684_zps0bf91e6f.jpg

WTG guys! The next time i need some stacked of a dwelling built i'll look you up!!!!!!!! heehheee!!!!!!!!

Last weekend the Handstacking Nationals were in full swing. :yesss: Parking was limited, but shuttle busses transported contestants, and the cheerful crowds that were piling into the competition gullies :2drink: Boulderdash entered the traditional division class, and I entered the freestyle class.

Well wouldn't you know it , Boulderdash took first place in his division with this traditional wall :worship:

DSC05687_zpsedce64e7.jpg

In the freestyle class , I barely edged the competition taking first place for building a rock dwelling with a genuine ocotillo roof. :confused0089[1]::oregonian_winesmiley:

DSC05701_zps9abed95c.jpg

Later , there was a firewood stacking competition in which Boulderdash clearly won ! :laught16:

DSC05684_zps0bf91e6f.jpg

:goodpost:Both you guys deserve Oscars. :yesss: :Diggin_a_hole::Just_Cuz_06:But where's the gold?? :inocent:

Steve

There was no gold. they wouldn't have taken time to convince some futurearchaeologist that this area of the desert had a pigmy living there if there was.

They'd have been digging like mad men until the stone wall became their own prison :)

It was a good weather weekend for sure. Why they charged one of the first place winners for a valet parking spot I don't know. I almost entered the fast stacker challenge but had to abort when my Lucky stacking gloves had a large hole in the right index finger. Adam sure worked hard on that pack rat mansion good job man.

Dang...nice work!

So....if i salted some color around, i could get a nice camp. Complete with protective wall! Next year the Handstacking Championships will be at our place...and tickets will be free ;-)

Oh, and make sure everyone brings your lucky gloves.

Seriously tho...love seeing your posts guys:-)

You earn every bit of color you get...hope it was a good day.