Nugget Shooter Forums

We need to double down on the prayers, guys

Uncle Ron

Bill's broad shoulders are being further tested ... This morning, his beautiful grand daughter, Chandra, was savagely attacked by the shelter dog they recently acquired ... Her face all around her eye was seriously ripped ... At this point I don't know the outcome of the emergency hospital treatment, but Bill told me the damage is very, very bad ... Please join Dodie and me in our prayers of healing for Chandra and for strength and support for Bill, Amanda (Chandra's mom) and Mikayla. Unc

Man when is this bad stuff going to stop, my double thoughts and prayers are going out fast!!!

X-10

Our Father, who art in heaven,

hallowed be thy name;

thy kingdom come;

thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread;

and forgive us our trespasses

as we forgive those who trespass against us;

and lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil.

For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours now and for ever.

Amen.

Ron,

Thank you for getting the word out.

There is nothing more sad than a child in distress.

Prayers for Chandra sent, as well for our friend Bill,

Amanda and Mikayla.

Gary

I saw the photo on facebook, that will be a nasty scar but she will be ok. Cute as a button she is!!

Whew, I just saw the photo too on FB ... While it is bad and will produce a definite scaring, it's not as bad as I feared ... Thank God her eye wasn't damaged ... THAT would have be tragedy .... Unc

I'm glad to hear that things are not as bad as first feared. I was bitten on the arm when I was a kid and I can still see that German Shepard trying to bite me in the face over 50 years later. That is more lasting than the scar. It could have been so much worse as we all read about. Dogs can be more dangerous than snakes and sharks.

Mitchel

Prayer of complete recovery and comfort sent, that sounds awful.

Bill:

Will deffinently be praying for you and the daughter and grandchild.

Thank God her eye is ok.

Shes young and has a lot of growing to do...scars do fade as we grow :)

Hang in there!

Tom H.

Done Deal! Man the way this year has been going I think I'll find a Rock to hide under.

Hi All, Chandra's eye will be fine as long as no infection follows and the other damage to her neck and other cheek will also heal OK with only some scarring that should not be too bad since so young.... Max is no longer here and has been sent to a friends large property.

We need a break from this tragedy stuff for a while....

Archived