Nugget Shooter Forums

We need to double down on the prayers, guys

Uncle Ron

Thanks for the update, Bill. Prayers and positive thoughts sent for Chandra's speedy recovery.

Geez Bill if it weren't for bad luck you wouldn't have any ... that is about to change ... this is the last of it ... with all of us here praying and offering best wishes it can't do anything but get better ... Thoughts and prayers out to you and family Bill.

Mike F

Aloha Bill,

My prayer goes out to her as well. Wishing her a speedy recovery and hope no emotional scars are lasting. Hate to see it when a child is injured, especially after all you guys have gone thru lately.

God Bless and stay safe,

Stan aka Kaimi

My prayers for recovery and the start of good luck.

Paul

As Ugly and Mean as any of my dogs are, they have never bitten any one. Even When I told the to Get Em! Best they did was to Put them on the Ground. That was good.

Knocked people down, Put them on there Knees, Got in there face with Snalling teeth but never Bit any one.

Someone did some seriouse Damage to that Dog.

I sure Hope the Little one comes out of this with No or Little Scares.

Chances are being that Young you will not even see it in a year or two.

WOW... My prayers tonight will be that Chandra will be fine... good as new. and no more

bad luck for Bill and his family... just henceforth... Good Luck...

Wow Bill sorry about your luck hopefully it will get better :idunno: -If that was my dog it would of been put in the next world-I will never adopt another dog again- ya you think your doing the right thing by saving a animals life but lets face it its there for a reason-sh!+ my last dog came from the humane society and in the first month cost me 60 G's because it bit another dog and supposably the lady hurt her back in the fight :grr01: -what ever lesson learned :old: -Mike C... :200:

482322_504253579635486_1248628850_n.jpg

She is taking it like a trooper and the other two bites are not near as bad. Way to close to the eye itself and glad it was not worse.

Bill, Our prayers are with you and your family. Hope to see you again next fall when We return to Az.

Harry& Maureen

Bill,

Hang in there my friend. I continue to pray for your wife, you and now your family.

Try and remember...

Hope is a good thing

Maybe the best of things

And no good thing ever dies

I believe in Prayer

Dan Taylor

Archived