Nugget Shooter Forums

some silver and gold w/ CTX3030

Still practicing in my yard-

Got Exchange2 loaded and downloaded GH's Combine mode into CTX. Went out in my yard for about 30 minutes, hit some areas where I've been over before- a couple of pennies and dug nails ect ect- digging questionable targets to learn machine. I've always avoided where my septic tank is, cause I've had to dig it up in the last couple of years. Found a couple of pennies-hey! Detected closer to concrete slab, getting all the trash signals (nails ect ect everywhere) then got a solid silver sound at 5" amongst the nails- I dig- my pinpoint was off abit. Had several targets in hole (which pinpoint trace showed), target still there. Enlarged hole, using my Minelab pinpointer target is deeper, so I dug. Pulled target into a pull pile and wala!

Previous owner was Commander Anthony from the CG ( heard from pretty good sources he was one who helped crack Japan's code during the WW2), doesn't matter now.

Anyway, amongst all the trash, got a solid silver sound, that wouldn't go away. The back says 1/20GF on Sterling. Not much weight, but does go into my cigar box!

The target found is of no real value to others, but point of posting, is the CTX3030 Rocks! I'm looking forward to searching an old homesite or field, can't be any trashier than here!

Shep

post-58-0-41968600-1363738611_thumb.jpgpost-58-0-79508200-1363738634_thumb.jpg

Yup the 3030 is a amazing beeper and I have done well with mine too. Think I just may get out for a bit today after work around the property here in Morristown. The program you are speaking of is also one of my favorites Shep....

klunker, it's got good depth, wish the sounding off was a bit louder and vibration more apparent, but I'm getting older. I don't wear gloves when digging but wonder if you would feel it? Maybe spoiled, last probe was a Tinytec, maybe the tone was different, but I could hear it and you had to hold on to it, it'd almost jump out of your hand. BUT! it's range was only about 3/4".

Shep

WOW...Now that's a paragraph just jammed full of double entendre's.

But I'm not touching it.

Just stirring the pot a little.

Patrick .....

post-23679-0-84465300-1363837929_thumb.j

Edited by Patrick in Havasu

Patrick, you talking to my wife??? I realize it was short and to the point, spelling not to bad, but I see NO entendre's! Couldn't even find it in Roget's or Webster's?????

Think your pot's boiled dry! ;-)