Nugget Shooter Forums

St. Pattys weekend gold.....

adam

Ever feel like something is watching you ?

This handsome group was about 40 feet from my truck checking out my camp.

DSC05670_zps215b227d.jpg

I saw two rattlesnakes this weekend.. One was way to close for comfort

DSC05652_zps9c284907.jpg

The other in a road..

DSC05676_zpsb2046823.jpg

Anyway, other than the Marty Stouffers Wild America this weekend.. I had some luck of the irish with me on St. Patricks day when I scored a nice 5.71 gram beauty along with a 1/2 gram clunker, and a slug of natural copper. Today I managed a .17 gram dinkinator :head: All said & done a grand total of 6.41 grams for the weekend. :yesss:

DSC05673_zpsbc13a062.jpg

Edited by adam

Adam i'd like to see the ugly nugget cleaned up if you have time. I would never know that was a nugget. Just looks like a smooth rock to me. Weird. But congrats on the nugs. Man I sure hate ya'll talking about snakes so early. I would have to find a snake free area. lool!

Awesome gold, Adam, and great Jo NoShoulders pix ... I saw my first for the year at LSD on Friday ... Biggun''... Is that gold from a new patch? ... WTG ... Cheers, Unc

Man...thats a nice chunk of gold there Adam! :)

Did you dance like a lepercon when you found it?

WTG....good luck to ya.

Im glad I dont run into snakes...I hate them! Wont kill them just have and dislike for them. I think its because im making so much noise when I detect...cussing and swearing at the cats claw and cholla :)

Tom H.

At least they weren't horny.

Nice nugs though. The copper slug looks somewhat unnatural to me. Too smooth.

Yup Steve, all natural. They are placer copper nuggets now, as they have been tumbling down the gullies since who knows when.

Here`s a shot of the copper cleaned up a bit.

DSC05677_zpsf0c72836.jpg

Yup Steve, all natural. They are placer copper nuggets now, as they have been tumbling down the gullies since who knows when.

Here`s a shot of the copper cleaned up a bit.

After seeing pictures of copper nuggets from Michigan and some of John B's finds, I thought yours looked a little odd. Nice specimen in any case. There's more in that area I would think.