Nugget Shooter Forums

Universal Registration ... ahhh ... I mean Background Check!

Check out this recent short video put out by the NRA ... https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/donate.asp?CampaignID=universalregistratio ... Time to contact your US Representatives and Senators again!

Mike F

My bud Dan outta Weaverville just got a helo visit of over 20 minutes with the ol' bulging bubble bottomed helo. Went to the airport and there they is unloading all decked out in gear and ATF on everything. Big brother-more like dirty mother-is on the move-cool what ya say on forums-John

Grubby ... Yep that follows Registration for sure! A lot of us will just say "Let them try!"

HJ ... I hear you but I can't help myself ... this stuff just Pi$$es me off to no end ... The SOB's in charge are circumventing the Constitution and I will have no part of it ... I'll die first!

Don ... You know as well as anyone that the only thing the current administration knows how to do is LIE ... I'm one tired and Pi$$ed off Ombre! I hope they don't try to cross me at this point ... I will use/do whatever I have to! They will not have my firearms!

Mike F

"Universal backgrouind checks" is dif than "Registration".

Far as I know, B..C.'s are required by fed law anyway.

That law is already in place, so what's the big deal now?

Why "they" messin' with it? :idunno:

As long as there isn't a "Registration" accoumpanying the Background check, :nono:

nuthin really changes. I would like to see the entire proposal being presented reguarding B. C.'s.

How many Devils are in the details? :89:

Do "we gotta pass it to see what's in it", again?

BTW Mike, I didn't see a vid. Just an NRA donation form.

S.P. ... As I understand the "new" universal Background check" law proposal it would include a requirement of person to person checks paid by either buyer or seller when a private sale is made. My concern is that once the requirement for person to person B.C.s become law that the data collected will all of a sudden create a permanent data base of ownersihip which is simply a backdoor way to get registration. What follows is then a knock on the door and order to turn them over to the Feds ... that is my big concern and why I don't want any further background checks other than what we already have when a gun dealer sells a firearm over the counter.

BTW ... I just checked the link and it is still good. There is a box with an arrow in the upper left corner of the blank gray box. Click on it and you should have the video. Somehow the original post was shrunk to the corner position.

Mike F

Edited by Mike Furness

They can't do a background check on me as I ain't got no background as lost my arse with this dredge ban :old: I register bikes,cars,trucks, boats and nuttn' else :2mo5pow: John