Nugget Shooter Forums

Couldn't resist that.

This old house that was built in 1915 was aquired by the city/county and the land is to be used as part of the fairgrounds, so the house is to be given to anybody that wants and will move it. They are in the process of cutting down the trees and bushes so I thiought I would give it a beep. And I extracted some juice, there I go again using the same verage as those idiots on the Digger show. Got to stop that as the Digger show is another off the wall show that gives good detectorits a bad name. well the way they act anyway.

Anyway I dug a 1904 V nickel 4 quarters, 5 pennies, a dime, old spoon I think is a rogers spoon, not sure if it is silver yet. a few match box type toys and 2 old brass nozzels. Will go back when they get more trees out of the way.

enjoy

post-227-0-23279000-1362953843_thumb.jpg

post-227-0-09044600-1362953888_thumb.jpg

post-227-0-67216700-1362953889_thumb.jpg

post-227-0-26891400-1362953891_thumb.jpg

Nice stuff you found. Look's like a nice house too.

Nice finds-horrible show fulla stupidity?? Ifn' the nonsense assinine garbage was reduced/cut/removed they'd have a decent show?? climbing trees,falln'down in creeks,actn' like idjets-no respect-John

Dude! You found some Nectar baby!! Rogers flatware will be plated. Sweet finds!

Nectar baby

What te ell is that?

He found a cool V Nickel.

Them puppies don't grow on trees.

I could not resist!

Nice finds-horrible show fulla stupidity?? Ifn' the nonsense assinine garbage was reduced/cut/removed they'd have a decent show?? climbing trees,falln'down in creeks,actn' like idjets-no respect-John

Maybe no respect...but "nectar"....all the way to the bank!!