Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scott W.

Russ heads to the Claim With one of the forum members

Russ n DS, good luck in the gold feilds guys, :yesss: dont get stinky. :droolin:

I have to work. :2mo5pow:

Edited by Scott W.

Good luck guys! No beeping for me today have to stay around the homestead and do some chores.

Thanks Bill. It was a great day just to be in AZ today.

Hey Scott. Too bad you had to work. I was looking forward to watchin' you dig man. :ROFL:

I started carrying a 1/2" lithium ion drill with some diamond tipped concrete drill bits :idea: when I saw what happened to Russ's pick. I didn't need it today but I did dig :Diggin_a_hole: enough holes to get a blister :cry2: and a pocket full of nails. :grr01:

Russ dug some deep holes too -- with that fancy new imported pick handle. He gave me the bottom half of the old one to use as a fish wacker. :5bat: I sure hope he got lucky after we parted ways because up to that point he had the skunk too.

The good news Scotty, is I'll be hanging around for a while and next time you get to be the guide. :thcongratsflwrs:

Meanwhile, we'll just have to wait for a full report from Russ... :pop:

Thanks for the good luck Bill, I did have a little luck towards the end of the day.

I invited Slim to our claims today hoping we could get over a nice nugget, it wasn't meant to be today but I'm sure Slim will tell you there's still plenty of targets that need to be dug.

It was great to meet Slim and Nugget and spend some time detecting together. :arrowheadsmiley: It's nice to put a face on a long time forum member. I was nursing a cold and a bit of a sore throat :sickbyc: so not up to par today.

I did manage 3 small nuggets after we parted ways at a SS patch not even John B. knows about. :200: (The SS stands for super secret!) :4chsmu1: The smallest nugget come from a different patch than the nuggets with caliche on them, there in the same neighberhood.

Next time I'll drag Scotty along and we can sit on the bank and eat popcorn and watch him dig! :Diggin_a_hole:

Put that fish wacker to good use that's suppose to be some exoitic Assie hard wood. :Just_Cuz_15:

post-400-0-00476200-1361676425_thumb.jpg

Edited by goldstudmuffin

Thanks Dakota Slim I Will look forward to meeting you. I think I can get you over a nugget better than my Bro. :inocent: Ive been showin him all week on those nuggets he has gottin lately. :laught16: See You in the gold fields.

Nice nuggets! I found myself looking West a few times from the backyard yesterday, but right now best I stay near home....

Nice nuggets! I found myself looking West a few times from the backyard yesterday, but right now best I stay near home....

Bill, that would have been really nice if you could have drove out there, yes your wife needs you close to home.

We're sure all pulling for you and your wife!