Nugget Shooter Forums

View New Content button????

Yo Bill and Admins ... It used to be until recently I could log on to the forum then hit "view new content" and could see all the new posts since my last visit ... Now it just says "No New Content" ... Am I doing something wrong or ???? Cheers, Unc

I've been using "Google Chrome" and have a lot less problems than IE or Firefox...... never had a problem on this site at all.

Joe

• 3 weeks later...

I'm probably the last one to find this out but I just discovered that when you view a link on the "view new content"

the link then disapears.....pretty neat stuff....

Now I would like to know what the little boxes are for at the right side....

I'm probably the last one to find this out but I just discovered that when you view a link on the "view new content"

the link then disapears.....pretty neat stuff....

Now I would like to know what the little boxes are for at the right side....

Don,

If you're referring too the little boxes I think you are, only forum staff see those, they're used for moderating the forum, example you check the box for a particular topic and go to the bottom to the drop down menu too select the moderating action, e.g. Approve, Pin, Unpin, Unlock, Lock, Move, Merge, etc.

You should be seeing those same boxes in the entire forum for topics or replies.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've tried all the suggestions several times each, to no avail.... I really like the view new content, big time saver! ... Any other solution ideas are welcome... Thanks, Unc

Ron,

I asked this awhile back in this thread, what browser are you using, an also which operating system does your computer use?

I will check with Tech Support to see if they have a solution, but they will ask about which browser and OS you're using.

Skip

Unc about a month ago I was having all kinds of problems and nothing was working, even Rimshot had some great fixes

that also didn't work. So Skip convinced me to switch my browser to Google Chrome and I did. Not one problem since

and it is much faster than IE.....