Nugget Shooter Forums
goldstudmuffin

Meet the honkers next door neighbors...

Those are some real beauties, guys ... Pretty much all pendant or jewelry quality ... Maybe you should hook up with El Dorado and give your ladies a surprise? .... Keep up the great work and keep on postin' ... Cheers, Unc

Those are some real beauties, guys ... Pretty much all pendant or jewelry quality ... Maybe you should hook up with El Dorado and give your ladies a surprise? .... Keep up the great work and keep on postin' ... Cheers, Unc

Hi Ron Arsell dosent like Jewery for some reason, maybe he will tell you why.

So thanks but no thanks.

I know it's not really related, but I see folks doing this all the time and would like to know how... for when I finally have something worth posting up:

How do you get those images like Russ posted where it looks like the gold is floating and producing a drop shadow???

And those sure are some ugly nuggs. Wouldn't kick 'em outta bed for bringing their crumby friends, though :)

I know it's not really related, but I see folks doing this all the time and would like to know how... for when I finally have something worth posting up:

How do you get those images like Russ posted where it looks like the gold is floating and producing a drop shadow???

And those sure are some ugly nuggs. Wouldn't kick 'em outta bed for bringing their crumby friends, though :)

Glenn,

I'm thinking that he scanned them on his printer/scanner, that is a great way to get quality semi-close-ups of specimens/nuggets!!

Glenn,

I'm thinking that he scanned them on his printer/scanner, that is a great way to get quality semi-close-ups of specimens/nuggets!!

Yes I use a scanner, I do like the quality...

I tried something new on the scanner just for Glenn, I hope you like it.

As you can see there is a callus on my hand... it's from digging nuggets! :Diggin_a_hole:

post-400-0-62584600-1361421201_thumb.jpg

Hello Russ,

At least it was from diggin and not something else :inocent: .

Yes I use a scanner, I do like the quality...

I tried something new on the scanner just for Glenn, I hope you like it.

As you can see there is a callus on my hand... it's from digging nuggets! :Diggin_a_hole:

OH you Big wussy arsel, I mean Russell :evil1::3ztzsjm:

Edited by Scott W.

Digging nuggets in the caliche has been very hard on my pick too... I broke it in two last trip and had to dig 2 nuggets with it broken. It's been my favorite pick so I replaced the handle on it today with a hickory handle.

post-400-0-16930200-1361579005_thumb.jpg

post-400-0-01063700-1361579034_thumb.jpg

post-400-0-60220300-1361579056_thumb.jpg

Edited by goldstudmuffin

Nice Gold Russ...Lol at the Dance!...I bet ya did a lil number when you found these :ROFL: