Nugget Shooter Forums

I'm Back

grubstake

Been off the internet for almost twoo months, due to the wife having two tumors removed from her, one the4 size of an orange, the other golf ball sizede, 14 inch cut in her stomuch, 38 staples, but she's home now, I'm playing nurse, she can't do anything, and was only allowed to get in the shower yesterday, Thank god they were not cancer, but they were growing at fast rate, anyway, after getting the co pays done, I'm back up and running now. Grubstake

Thanks guys, its all down hill from here! She's mending well. Just a word! Obama Care is a lie! the co-pays on stuff like this, if you can get a DR. to work on you, is enough to make a damned good down payment on a house! Grubstake

Going to be awhile yet Fred, She can't do anything until after the 1st of March, not even go to church. I'm chief house keeper, cook, and driver. until then. And has her return DRS. visit in April the 11th. Grubstake

Edited by grubstake

Hey Grubstake, good to see you back. I sent you a couple of private messages but it seems you deleted them for some reason. Thanks again for the Power Cord.

Also, there's a product out there called MMS by Jim Humble that has cured people of cancer...you might want to do some research on it. There's hundreds of cancer cases where MMS has completely killed off the Cancer. Take Care!

Hi Gary,

Good to hear Dorthy is back home and healing. Being a caregiver is a full time job, and it ain't easy nor fun.

Glad to see you online.

Take a nap if and when you can, even if only for 5 min.

Gary

Aloha Grubstake,

Glad to hear your better half is home and on the mend. Sending out some prayers so she can mend fast and that you take care of her and not stress out over the small stuff. Right now SHE should be your primary focus. Detecting will always be there when you have more free time for it.

Good luck and stay safe,

Stan aka Kaimi

Well Gary... glad to see you up and running again... as you know Jerry has been

keeping me posted on Dorthy... Good News... Prayer's do work... jim

Yeh, Don! I'm a tough old bird! 13 heart attacks in 16 years, 11 stents, a 5X'S by pass, and a stroke, 5 cervicle fusions, and now I have Diabete's. Not to mention serving two tours in Nam, I guess I'm hard to kill off. Ha! Ha! Grubstake

On another Note, anyone that knew Dean Of Mariposa, well he died a few weeks ago from Cancer.

darn, Grubby...Now I know what they REALLY mean when they talk about "Bullet-proof" ... Welcome Back ... Cheers, Unc

Yeh, Ron. My heart DR. said he's never seen anyone like me, my first heart attack was when I was driving longhaul truck in 94 I was in Cookville TN. and they did nothing, except keep me in the hospital for two days, and stablise me, then I kept driving for a year, until I had the secound one, DOT made get off the road, Took my Class A lic. away and its just been one after another, couple of times they just did an angiogram and then the stents started, My heart DR. said I have so much heart mucle damage, its like trying to blow up a ballon in a cardboard box, when my heart beats. Anyway. I'm still alive for now. They told the wife after the bypass, I had maybe 5 years left, well 9 months of that have passed. Go figure. Grubstake