Nugget Shooter Forums
TomH

Backwards wash gives it up

Hey all: Went out today with dad and did some detecting. I maped/GPS 3 small tribs I wanted to try out. Dad went one way and I went up the first wash....about 40 yrds up I get a screaming signal. Dug down about 3 inches and got that big flat one in the pic. Slowed down/ turned the sensitivity up and started popping nuggets about every 3 feet.............with NO trash. Unbelivable! This was a wash that we dream about. Well, except for the ironstone :) Its less then a swing across and shallow most of the time. I did get that fat guy on the right middle of scale at a foot and a half deep. Last one of the day and I was barely able to hang onto the pick to get it out. Arm was getting weak! Kept getting nugs so I said to myself, I got to get dad over here. Went back and found him and we walked back up the wash I was in. I would detect/ find a target, mark it with toilet paper and he would dig it with his GBpro. The area is tough on the VLFs. I was getting ahead of him at the end. :) Today was just one of those awsome days where the weather is perfect, Gods blessing you with gold and you have your dad with ya! It just could not have gotten any better. Just have to go hit those other two tribs...then go back in with a shovel and do some more digging and detecting. Great day out today. Oh the reason I call it backwards wash.......all the big nugs were at the bottom of the wash and all the little stuff was up top. Go figure? Total weight was .67 oz. SWEET! I cant seem to load pictures anymore......srry. If anyone knows how to fix it please let me know. It shows the browse button and lets me select on...but wont let me upload. Enjoy. Tom H.

post-10941-0-18267300-1360629798_thumb.j

post-10941-0-59724500-1360629811_thumb.j

post-10941-0-34051000-1360629829_thumb.j

post-10941-0-15221100-1360629841_thumb.j

post-10941-0-45731600-1360629856_thumb.j

• Like 1

Hey all: Went out today with dad and did some detecting. I maped/GPS 3 small tribs I wanted to try out. Dad went one way and I went up the first wash....about 40 yrds up I get a screaming signal. Dug down about 3 inches and got that big flat one in the pic. Slowed down/ turned the sensitivity up and started popping nuggets about every 3 feet.............with NO trash. Unbelivable! This was a wash that we dream about. Well, except for the ironstone :) Its less then a swing across and shallow most of the time. I did get that fat guy on the right middle of scale at a foot and a half deep. Last one of the day and I was barely able to hang onto the pick to get it out. Arm was getting weak! Kept getting nugs so I said to myself, I got to get dad over here. Went back and found him and we walked back up the wash I was in. I would detect/ find a target, mark it with toilet paper and he would dig it with his GBpro. The area is tough on the VLFs. I was getting ahead of him at the end. :) Today was just one of those awsome days where the weather is perfect, Gods blessing you with gold and you have your dad with ya! It just could not have gotten any better. Just have to go hit those other two tribs...then go back in with a shovel and do some more digging and detecting. Great day out today. Oh the reason I call it backwards wash.......all the big nugs were at the bottom of the wash and all the little stuff was up top. Go figure? Total weight was .67 oz. SWEET! I cant seem to load pictures anymore......srry. If anyone knows how to fix it please let me know. It shows the browse button and lets me select on...but wont let me upload. Enjoy. Tom H.

:useless: I cant read playboy without pictures too :yesss: Good job Tom

You must of not been using the ML because it cant beep invisable nuggets :arrowheadsmiley: Mike C... :200:

Tom,

Congratulations on the backwards wash nuggets,

If you click on my profile and click on the email link you can send me the pictures as an attachment and I will add them to your post.

Skip

:brows: and on the 7th day he made backwards wash :old: hit that thang backwards,frontwards sideways and upside down--cool waitn' for pics as sounds fantastic-John :4chsmu1:

OK Tom, I got the photos and added them to your post, now everyone go back and LOOK AT THAT GOLD!!!!! :yesss::yesss:

those are beautiful nuggets

Dude!!!! Way to go that is a good day for sure. Your my new heroe will you sign my coil...

Dang Tom that is some nice gold you and pop are digging. Thanks for the great pics and hope those tribs pay as well!

Amazing mixture as from smooth featureless to all rough and gnarly but sure purty :4chsmu1: keep on a swingn' that crazy place-John :old:

Fan-freakin' tastic! Nicely done.

All the best,

Lanny

Great job boy's !!

I'm proud of ya......

Patrick .....