Nugget Shooter Forums
goldstudmuffin

Saturday's nuggets

Hi Bill and All,

Scotty and I got out today for some nugget hunting and it was a beautiful day out west and we even found some gold. Some or our old patches have been neglected lately so we spent some time at one of them and I found a nugget there. We also spent some time on new ground and Scott found a new patch so he ended up with 3 nuggets for the day and I ended up with one nugget. Total weight was 1.6 dwt.

Hope you enjoy the pictures! :arrowheadsmiley:

post-400-0-41408900-1360463599_thumb.jpg

post-400-0-61221200-1360463631_thumb.jpg

Man you got a killer spot...nice nugs Muf!

Man-o-man Muffin.....it seems all you have to do is walk up a draw and gold just jumps out of the ground for you.....

it's all beautiful.....dirty or clean.....

Is the area your getting this from one that's been pounded or is this some entirely new ground....good prospecting....

You an Scotty bro are in a fine patch Congrats an I hope it holds up ALL SUMMER FOR YAS !!! :head:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET lookn' to me ---John :thumbsupanim

Nice indeed

Very nice !! Any day a nugget is found regardless of size is a victory for me... :yesss:

Man-o-man Muffin.....it seems all you have to do is walk up a draw and gold just jumps out of the ground for you.....

Is the area your getting this from one that's been pounded or is this some entirely new ground....good prospecting....

Hi Garimpo

I think you know its never easy. :th: My arms are all scratch up and bleedin. blood all over my pants, the only thing thats easy is the pictures. :desertsmile:

You guys sure are tearin up the gold fields ... Beautiful gold ... as someone has already said ... dirty or shiny ... it's all good!

Mike F

It ain't that easy... and I don't think that we are that good with a detector, nor do we have the latest and greatest detectors.

But it sure helps to look where the nuggets are! :200:

Hi Garimpo

I think you know its never easy. :th: My arms are all scratch up and bleedin. blood all over my pants, the only thing thats easy is the pictures. :desertsmile:

Sounds like cats claw to me!

I hate em!

Tom H.

Sounds like cats claw to me!

I hate em!

Tom H.

Thanks guys

Tom its young Ironwood trees, just like catclaw :ROFL:

Wow. You guys really found a great spot. Nice finds as usual. Keep at it and maybe you'll catch up with J.B on of these days.. :inocent:

Steve