Nugget Shooter Forums

It does matter and help. My local county Sheriff has listened to his constituents and made the commitment that many Sheriffs are making. He will not enforce any law that is contrary to the Constitution. This is good since DiFi is from my state.

Constitutionltr.pdf

:yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss:

My sheriff in SW colorado has made his position clear, i.e. support the Constitution.

From the local newspaper ...

Montrose County Sheriff Rick Dunlap on Friday issued a letter in response to citizen requests for his position on recent events affecting the Second Amendment. His position, similar to the general points in the County Sheriffs of Colorado’s position paper, follows:

“... You the citizens have entrusted me with a noble cause, to protect and keep you and your families safe. I take that responsibility very seriously. As sheriff, I have taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the Unites States and of the state of Colorado. I take that oath equally as seriously as protecting my citizens.

“In 1969 at the age of 17 I enlisted in the United States Army. At that time I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic. For the next 21-plus years, I devoted myself to doing just that. I served 19 months in the Vietnam War, a war that was thrust upon us not by our choosing; a war that divided this country that we still bear scars from today.