Nugget Shooter Forums

This place is madness

jezzys

Its best described as an unfriendly place with grimaces and no sense of humor. It reminds me a lot of those old photos of miners with their shovels in their hands with blank stares of confusion and depression written from one face to the next. I did not come here to make friends or enemies with anyone, I came here with the unsatisfied attempt to speak my mind on matters and received only a backlash of hoopla best resemblng a bunch of BS. I'm not doing this for money or bragging rights like the rest of you I'm a prospector because I enjoy the trip to the boonies and turning over that rock that nobody else has turned. I'm not a thief, nor villain, nor the hamburglar. In fact I find it hard to believe that if on the way to "your claim" when you stopped to take a leak and got out of your car whipped it out and began your relief while staring up in the air just to look down in your puddle to see a shiny nugget that you just washed clean that NONE of you would hesitate to pick it up. I will find somewhere else to speak my mind as many of you have let me know that I should do. No sweat off my nuggets.

Go back and Read your post on Claim Jumping.

You came off as a I don't give a Chit person and as much as said you had no problem using a bucket and shovel on someones claim.

LOL!

Then you wanted Warm and Fuzzies?

I'm,...*sob*,...so,...*sob*,... disapointed,... :cry2:

( You never gave a thought to first impressions, did ya, :89:

maybe next time you'll think about your experiance here before you mouth off on anther forum. :brows: )

...and you want to blame us?, :rolleyes: O.K., let me be first in line. :4chsmu1:

Jezzy, I think you just needed to roll in a little slower, get your feet wet... maybe post up a few hundred times on less touchy topics so the folks in here can get a better feel for who you are...it helps build trust so when you say something that doesn't sound quit right they are not so quick to pounce on you. :m2c: Bedrock Bob and Jason have been in here for years and doing battle on several fronts while holding their own quite well. We don't all agree all the time, in here or anywhere else including other forums.

A little unsure as to why you're still posting if you're leaving. Bye? As one who's new here, new to prospecting, but experienced with forums, I thought for SURE you were one of the old timers on here playing a practical joke on the rest of us. Thinking that you're not leaves me scratching my head as to what socially disturbed person strides into a new place and makes the worst possible statement, regardless of the forum's main topic, and then expect a warm welcome. That's like logging into a hunting forum and your first post is about the pleasures of poaching or going to a Republican meeting and announcing right away that you're a died-in-the-wool Democrat.

Pull your head out of that place the sun don't shine and think about what you have to say before the oral diarrhea begins.

A little unsure as to why you're still posting if you're leaving. Bye? As one who's new here, new to prospecting, but experienced with forums, I thought for SURE you were one of the old timers on here playing a practical joke on the rest of us. Thinking that you're not leaves me scratching my head as to what socially disturbed person strides into a new place and makes the worst possible statement, regardless of the forum's main topic, and then expect a warm welcome. That's like logging into a hunting forum and your first post is about the pleasures of poaching or going to a Republican meeting and announcing right away that you're a died-in-the-wool Democrat.

Pull your head out of that place the sun don't shine and think about what you have to say before the oral diarrhea begins.

Well said and welcome to the forums!

Its best described as an unfriendly place with grimaces and no sense of humor. It reminds me a lot of those old photos of miners with their shovels in their hands with blank stares of confusion and depression written from one face to the next. I did not come here to make friends or enemies with anyone, I came here with the unsatisfied attempt to speak my mind on matters and received only a backlash of hoopla best resemblng a bunch of BS. I'm not doing this for money or bragging rights like the rest of you I'm a prospector because I enjoy the trip to the boonies and turning over that rock that nobody else has turned. I'm not a thief, nor villain, nor the hamburglar. In fact I find it hard to believe that if on the way to "your claim" when you stopped to take a leak and got out of your car whipped it out and began your relief while staring up in the air just to look down in your puddle to see a shiny nugget that you just washed clean that NONE of you would hesitate to pick it up. I will find somewhere else to speak my mind as many of you have let me know that I should do. No sweat off my nuggets.

I'm sorry, who are you again? :4chsmu1:

Jezzys ... If you read my post ... the first response to your dribble on claim jumping ... you could have and should have taken up my request when I asked "You are kidding aren't you?" Had you jumped on there and explained yourself you might still be welcome here. It was and is very evident by your lengthy absence from replies that you weren't kidding. So like others have said I'm not sad to see you go.

Mike F