Nugget Shooter Forums

Burr crap burr...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, ya,ya,ok, the jokes on me, well as soon as you fellers out thata way done foolin around with MY January cold weather and kindly take yers back, thank you very much! Yesterday we a had a daytime high of 58 degrees, that flat-out just ain't right! Fer the last 2 yrs. any and all of my inlet coves refuse to freeze! :idunno: In just this last 2 weeks we've had 2 ins. of :th_rain-umbrella: , and shoulda been 20 ins. of snow, now we got flood warnings fer the next 10 hrs. :nutty: . by christmas , my shanty shoulda been set, and I shoulda caught 10 pounds of perch, but noooooo, ya'll just gotta hog all the winter weather, thanx, can I have my winter back? please??????

Yup ... Couple frozen pipes ... no shower this morning ... have to crawl under the house and thaw those pipes so they can freeze again tonight! Thought I left frozen pipes in NH and ME when I left to live here in Prescott Valley ... just before dawn it was only 5 degrees! It's a balmy 18 now!!

Mike F

Steve ... If it weren't for the frozen pipes I would go beeping too ... may still get out this afternoon for a bit if all goes right with the pipes. BTW are you at Gold Basin this weekend with WSPA? OOPs ... Just remembered that is next weekend. This is the weekend I was supposed to go to Cibola with some friends but had to back out with issues here at the home base!

Mike F

Edited by Mike Furness

Normal vs. NOT normal. This photo was took about 10 minutes ago, and I'm wearin a t-shirt and shorts today post-25539-0-12866300-1358093486_thumb.j, this is how it should look post-25539-0-17984600-1358093581_thumb.j. This is my creek about 50 yds. behind my house, it's at a normal level post-25539-0-22325900-1358093655_thumb.j, and this is when it gits a little high post-25539-0-69621600-1358093870_thumb.j, and to stay "on topic", it's a good thing all my F-75 coils are waterproof.

Went fishing near Ely Nevada Saturday at a little lake called Illapah.

It was -24 when we got there and of course we went fishing.

12 inches of ice, threw the skinnier 15 inch trout back so we could keep the bigger ones. 5 trout is the limit.

post-1061-0-64999500-1358094565_thumb.jp

YAHOO! ... 2 minutes with the torch on the bend (elbow fitting) on the pipe closest to the outside wall and crawl space vent and I have water in the shower again. I sure was glad it was just a small area and no apparent pipe damage ... tonight the water will run at a trickle to avoid it happening again ... of to the shower now!

Mike F

1507 and it's 70°.....guess that's warm enough for a second beer.....that Rotisserie chicken sure was good

with the first beer...burp.....got some on my T-shirt guess I'll have to change shirts tomorrow....might shave

too.....been raining now for 4 days getting desperate to go beeping.....even thinking about going beeping

with my PI Diver and leave the 4000 in the truck.....could be about nap time...see ya

This is not cold. Cold is deer hunting when the wind is 30 mph and its 28 below zero and a 10 inch ice cycle is hanging off your balls

Bill my wife Angie said you have the best looking chickens she has ever seen. I hope she was referring to the ones that lay the eggs