Nugget Shooter Forums

TRADE INs.... WOW!

Aloha Bill,

Watch out how you answer that question Bill. Next thing you know you will have a parking lot full of donkeys or ex girlfriends. :ROFL::grr01:

Aloha and stay well,

Stan aka Kaimi

Patrick ... if you are serious about getting rid of the pontoon boat I know someone who was talking about getting one this winter. PM or email me with some information and maybe a few pics and what you want for it.

Mike f

How about a 24 ft. pontoon boat ?

Patrick down here where there was once just a large river a very large lake has been there since 1996....

very rugged terrain and much of it before the lake was inexcessible.....then people stated going there to

beep using their boats but they still have the problem of jungle so think it was for the most part imposible....

Now the "water heads" have decided to draw the the lake down to pre lake levels.....now all those rugged

places are now islands that for the most part have been under water for 16 years and their totally barren

of vegitation.....

HOW FAST CAN YOU SAIL THAT BOAT DOWN HERE???? :rolleyes:

Don, I was gonna launch in the morning, but I couldn't stock enough fuel on board for the trip.

I'm looking at shipping it down on a freighter for you. What % do I get?

Patrick .....

Just ebay'd a ML gold seekers 15000 for 189.00 :)

Getting 2 least 250 for a DetectorPro head hunter diver, and a 350 bid on a FT 16000, $71 for a Tesoro Toltec 100, $37 for a Gardnier 202A and $127 for a superscan.

Still time left on the auctions too :). I'm stoked i never thought any of them,other then the FT (its new never used) would sell for more then $20 each,

So don't think those old detectors are not worth the effort to sell or trade!

Cleaning out my detector closet for a CTX 3030

Just ebay'd a ML gold seekers 15000 for 189.00 :)

Getting 2 least 250 for a DetectorPro head hunter diver, and a 350 bid on a FT 16000, $71 for a Tesoro Toltec 100, $37 for a Gardnier 202A and $127 for a superscan.

Still time left on the auctions too :). I'm stoked i never thought any of them,other then the FT (its new never used) would sell for more then $20 each,

So don't think those old detectors are not worth the effort to sell or trade!

Cleaning out my detector closet for a CTX 3030

Chris you should have called Bill since he now takes trade-ins.....and especially since he has the 3030's....

When in the biz I LOVED trade ins as they were then RENTAL units also and my tradeins sold 1,000s a units and in the end went out the door as sale items also ,what a win win win and customers MOST happy to buy used-find enough goodies-trade it in AGAIN and buy new and around and around the casha goes.....into your pocket--happy customers--ESTATIC OWNERS-John

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...