Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

LSD Outing...

Almost forgot...

No one was injured in the making of this outing, although one chair did have to die. But he didn't spill his beer LMAO.

And Sean (sp?) for having the cooler head when needed thanks to those yahoo across the way. I wanted to go slice their tires overnight to make it easier for the Sheriff to find them. They certainly don't deserve access to the desert! :grr:

Oh Bubba Glenn, you hurt my feelings.................. :4chsmu1:

Oh! OK. Horrible with names. I only know that we are both from AR LOL

Had a great time. Bill and Blake both put on a great feed for dinner. Blake brought his house over for the feast.

post-384-0-86312300-1362365089_thumb.jpg

Edited by SGTFDA

Hi all,

Janelle and I really had a great time getting to meet and spend time with all of you. What a great group of folks! A very special thanks to everyone for the amazing food on Fri and Sat.

Only troubling thing was that we had to bring beer home! That's just not right! Lol.

Though we'd share a couple photos we had from the trip.

Thanks again Bill, for getting us all together!

post-147-0-25206100-1362371672_thumb.jpgpost-147-0-28210100-1362372428_thumb.jpgpost-147-0-22658300-1362371774_thumb.jpgpost-147-0-94362700-1362371815_thumb.jpgpost-147-0-90428700-1362371838_thumb.jpgpost-147-0-90428700-1362371838_thumb.jpgpost-147-0-02686900-1362371866_thumb.jpgpost-147-0-94340200-1362371892_thumb.jpg

post-147-0-94340200-1362371892_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sean in AZ

It was a darn good outing. I think we had over 25 people show up. Lots of good grub, and even more good laughs around the fire.

It was good see some old freinds, and to meet so many new ones.

:D I want to thanks everyone for the hospitality, and making us feel like ole time friends. My Canadian buddy Bill could not get over how welcome he felt with fellows prospectors that he have never met, its kinda blew him away... and the kidding wasn't too bad. We really enjoy ourselves. I was really glad to meet some of you in person, now all I got to do is try to keep my swiss cheese mind associated with y'all names. I kill too many brain cell off in my younger days.

More Au to you, Robert :thumbsupanim

:D I want to thanks everyone for the hospitality, and making us feel like ole time friends. My Canadian buddy Bill could not get over how welcome he felt with fellows prospectors that he have never met, its kinda blew him away... and the kidding wasn't too bad. We really enjoy ourselves. I was really glad to meet some of you in person, now all I got to do is try to keep my swiss cheese mind associated with y'all names. I kill too many brain cell off in my younger days.

More Au to you, Robert :thumbsupanim

This has me wondering......... you did have to sit pretty close to Sean. :200:

We were going to move the firepit but figured Adam and Boulderdash would find us anyways. That is If they could see over the six-pack cooler on their quad. :4chsmu1:

Yeah, that was a pretty big cooler on the quad. I went to bed and a little later I hear all this laughing and disturbance pass my RV. I looked out and there is Adam and Eve zig zaging down the path in the moonlight on the quad riding side saddle peering around the huge cooler. I don't think we could have had a better time if we tried any harder. Weather was perfect, and the folks were outstanding.

Old Tom

:25r30wi: I like chewing on my foot... now let see if I can make it pass my ankle. I didn't meet anybody that I dislike. Everybody was very friendly and talkative. I just did not get a chance to talk to everyone! That might be a blessing in disguise! Sean was alright, even though tales that I have heard about him, he was probably on his best behavior Saturday night? He did have the cooler head and call the sheriff department. Did the sheriff's ever show up?

More Au to you, Robert :)

I had a good time meeting all of you. I found no gold, but it was fun.

Mansyrup

I wanted to be in some sort of trouble or other on Sat night with you guys and gals, I really did! Hey beer man saw me getting dragged of to the RV by my ear! Janelle said bed time and so it was! Lol.

I wanted to be in some sort of trouble or other on Sat night with you guys and gals, I really did! Hey beer man saw me getting dragged of to the RV by my ear! Janelle said bed time and so it was! Lol.

Well, theres always next time! :)

Tom H