Nugget Shooter Forums

UPGRADING TODAY!

Bill when I click to enlarge an image I don't get the "previou.....next....or the close....

I cleared my history but how do I refresh my browser....

Don,

To re-fresh or re-load your browser, depending on which browser you have it will be the icon/button at the top of your browser that is either a circular arrow or two curved arrows one pointing up and the other down, if you hover over any of the icons a "popup" should tell you what the icon does.

You can also with most all of the browsers just hit the F5 key and that should work as well, all you're doing is re-loading the webpage you're viewing at the time..

Don,

To re-fresh or re-load your browser, depending on which browser you have it will be the icon/button at the top of your browser that is either a circular arrow or two curved arrows one pointing up and the other down, if you hover over any of the icons a "popup" should tell you what the icon does.

You can also with most all of the browsers just hit the F5 key and that should work as well, all you're doing is re-loading the webpage you're viewing at the time..

Whew....I guessed right on that one....thanks

This is what I got. A faded tool bar. Can't do nothing with it... (:-(

_____ o

____==== ]OO|_n_n__][.

[________]_|__|________]<

oo oo 'oo OOOO-| oo\\_

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- Train

Edited by Rimshot

okie dokie. tks Skip. i'll try that. YEP! it works!!! BB mode. :thumbsupanim

Edited by Rimshot

Now a different problem.

Use to if i want to post a link to another web page I would just right click and paste it.

Now an internet message comes up saying this:

Because of your browser security settings, the editor is not able to access your clipboard data directly. You are required to paste it again in this window.
Please paste inside the following box using the keyboard (Ctrl/Cmd+V) and hit OK

But I haven't changed anything in my security settings. Weird.

Now a different problem.

Use to if i want to post a link to another web page I would just right click and paste it.

Now an internet message comes up saying this:

Because of your browser security settings, the editor is not able to access your clipboard data directly. You are required to paste it again in this window.
Please paste inside the following box using the keyboard (Ctrl/Cmd+V) and hit OK

But I haven't changed anything in my security settings. Weird.

The Ctrl+v command is the short cut for what you are trying to do(paste in the editor) it is a security feature and it assumes you know that short cut. Some editors dont allow right clicking and pasting. Also a good ctrl+F5 will wipe the cache clean on everything in the browser window if you are having major problems with page formatting.

Well from reading ya'll's responses I guess the update changed something because it use to not be like this.