Nugget Shooter Forums

Diggers tonight 1-1-13

Well I think that was kind of a farce, not much better than American Diggers was last year. Crawling thru a dog house, hanging from a tree, what other stupid things will they do next, but then again its reality TV made. notice how the pinpointers were signaling before they went into the hole. They never show a complete dig. My grandkids act more mature than those guys when out detecting.

Agreed Allen what the heck is with these people? But it was cool that the stuff they dug was going into a museum at least. I guess what we do must be pretty boring if they have to add all the stupid stunts etc. This sort of thing gives all serious detectorists a bad nam and is no good having these "anything for a buck" guys representing what we do.

Sad Sad Sad.....

• 1 month later...

I came here this moring to comment on Diggers! I am glad I saw this thread! "Juice"???

I've been around a while and I'll be darned if I have ever seen a couple of characters like these two!!

Gotta admit tho, they have some nice areas to beep!

Jim