Nugget Shooter Forums

One ofthose nasty military assault guns

Was given a Remington 1903 A3 in cal. 30 06. Finally got a chance to take it to the range to see how it shoots. Also got the box of military ball ammo with it. After a good cleaning it was off to the range. I did not adjust any sights, just shot it as it was. At the 100 yard range it hits both the 8" round iron gong targets holding at 6 Oclock. Not to bad for something that hasn't been shot for over 30 years.

The date stamped on this fine gun is 5-43

I think I will keep it

post-227-0-37058600-1357077663_thumb.jpg

Edited by Allen in MT

You DO REALIZE with the Right Ammo, that thing will get the Guy behind 1/2 Inch of Mild Steel?

How Dare You Own such a EEEEEEEEEEEV Al! Weapon!

A .22 Cal (.223) Black Rifle is called a High Power Rifle Now.

That Must Be a Mega Power?

Sad, Sad Times in America!

Hi Allen,

You should see my Dad's shooting record book. He utilized a rifle 30.06 just like you show here back in the early days (1922) of the last century.

It shows consistent shots in the black up to 500 and 800 yards at Camp Perry, Ohio, AND no rifle scopes were used.

That is a find keeper rifle you show here, with all the original wood from what I can see.

And one awful thing to add: they could utilize STRIPPER clips for fast loading.

Thanks for sharing!

Gary/Boise

I remember going to Western Auto hardware and buying two or three of those for $25.00 or $30.00 each.

They Had them in a 55Gal barrel jamed in.

You just looked through them and found the ones not so banged up.

My Dad Sportorized them and doubled his money.

Of Course back then at 16 I could buy #40 Dynomite and Caps no questions asked too.

Here's another Liberal that's been standing to close to the glue bottle....

Kill the GOP and NRA Members... yeah, that's going to produce a kinder, gentler America:

http://www.foxnews.c...oines-register/

That moron probably still has flowers in his hair. :nutty: I'd like them to send him over to pry my guns from me. I've got a backhoe and plenty of land to make him vanish in. :idunno: He's telling it like they really feel, most libs are content just taking away your rights one at a time and slowly so you don't notice it but this guy says what they all really feel at heart.

Edited by Bucket

Bucket the news paper gave out his email and I sent him a personal letter/invite but it would be against

the forum rules for me to publish it here....it was a straight forward short message asking him to set the

date and time for us to meet to see who stays on this planet or in this planet....

Don Kaul is a certifiable NUT CASE in my mind. If that is the way he really thinks I hope he is the one knocking on my door to disarm me! good luck Mr. Kaul! And to think this nut was a pulitzer prize nominee ... so much for what the pulitzer prize stands for! Don't get me started! :grr01: :grr01: :grr01:

Mike F

Bucket the news paper gave out his email and I sent him a personal letter/invite but it would be against

the forum rules for me to publish it here....it was a straight forward short message asking him to set the

date and time for us to meet to see who stays on this planet or in this planet....

My guess is he won't answer, the most dangerous thing you can put in that morons hand is a pen!! He is the pinnacle of ignorance.